Author Topic: CLWY - Calloway's Nursery  (Read 32811 times)

brycepeterson

Re: CLWY - Calloway's Nursery
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2019, 08:24:49 AM »
I haven't heard of a special dividend planned for January.  Anyone heard different?  Makes me wonder what the company is up to. 

Thank you.

DTEJD1997

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2019, 10:04:02 AM »
I haven't heard of a special dividend planned for January.  Anyone heard different?  Makes me wonder what the company is up to. 

Thank you.

I checked and could not find anything.  There was a big price rise & volume the other day?  Maybe somebody knows something?

We'll see.

porcupine

• Low Tide Investments
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2020, 07:09:20 AM »
$.25 div Ex Date May 29th.
“Successful investing is having everyone agree with you — later.” –Joe Robillard

www.lowtideinvestments.com

@lowtideinvest on Twitter

brycepeterson

« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2020, 10:52:03 AM »
Porcupine -  will you please show me where you saw the $0.25 dividend announcement?  I went on otcmarkets to look - is it on there?

Thank you!

capitalg

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2020, 11:01:55 AM »
It's on the OTC Markets website - look at the Security Details tab.  It's listed under Dividends.

brycepeterson

« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2020, 11:42:29 AM »
Thank you! 

Fitz

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2020, 01:09:56 PM »
Looks like a great quarter with net income nearly doubling year over year. Certainly some of the same tailwinds as home depot and the rest of the home improvement market, with people staying home more and looking to improve there property.

Cash position swelled from 7mil to 22mil y-o-y. Would love some help with this, I figured they finally sold there Houston property that was on the market but looks like the notes at the end of the statement indicate they have the same lease obligations and property value owned.

There was a jump in Accounts payable and Accrued expenses. If they have increased there accounts payable, how would this increase so dramatically the cash on hand within the company? Thanks in advance :)

https://backend.otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/financial-report/254404/content

ragnarisapirate

• Lifetime Member
    • Ragnar Is A Pirate
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2020, 01:33:17 PM »
Looks like a great quarter with net income nearly doubling year over year. Certainly some of the same tailwinds as home depot and the rest of the home improvement market, with people staying home more and looking to improve there property.

Cash position swelled from 7mil to 22mil y-o-y. Would love some help with this, I figured they finally sold there Houston property that was on the market but looks like the notes at the end of the statement indicate they have the same lease obligations and property value owned.

There was a jump in Accounts payable and Accrued expenses. If they have increased there accounts payable, how would this increase so dramatically the cash on hand within the company? Thanks in advance :)

https://backend.otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/financial-report/254404/content

No thoughts on CLWY at this point, but, I really like Peter Kamin’s other project right now. It is going to benefit from the same HD sales that you mentioned, too! :)

Tile Shop TTSH

https://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/investment-ideas/tts-tile-shop-holdings-inc/10/

It seems to me like tile shop is reminiscent of CLWY in prolly 2015/2016? It’s suuuuppper cheap right now.