Author Topic: EGFEY - Eurobank  (Read 160055 times)

petec

Re: EGFEY - Eurobank
« Reply #440 on: June 01, 2020, 02:56:13 PM »
What platform did you use to buy it in Athens?
FFH MSFT BRK BAM ATCO LNG IHG TFG CGT DC/A

TwoCitiesCapital

« Reply #441 on: June 01, 2020, 09:31:54 PM »

Interactive Brokers

petec

« Reply #442 on: June 02, 2020, 01:40:43 AM »

Interactive Brokers

Thanks. My IB won't let me buy either line. V annoying.

Some key Q1 call comments:
1) Core PPI won't be affected much, with cost cuts nearly offsetting revenue declines (vs prior guidance).
2) Provisions likely to go from 90bps to 160bps which is manageable (but it is early days).
3) only c.20% of mortgage and corporate clients have taken the offered payment moratoria, and 50% of small businesses. This is lower than they expected, possibly because "these people have been tested under very severe conditions over the last four, five, six years. They remain performing. They have a payment culture that is quite strong."
4) the Cairo NPL reduction transaction has passed all hurdles. The sale of the FPS closes in the next few days and the spinout of the SPV shares will happen in August or Sept. Losses related to this deal will be booked in 2q but it sets them on a much better footing.
FFH MSFT BRK BAM ATCO LNG IHG TFG CGT DC/A

TwoCitiesCapital

« Reply #443 on: June 02, 2020, 08:03:22 AM »

Interactive Brokers

Thanks. My IB won't let me buy either line. V annoying.

Some key Q1 call comments:
1) Core PPI won't be affected much, with cost cuts nearly offsetting revenue declines (vs prior guidance).
2) Provisions likely to go from 90bps to 160bps which is manageable (but it is early days).
3) only c.20% of mortgage and corporate clients have taken the offered payment moratoria, and 50% of small businesses. This is lower than they expected, possibly because "these people have been tested under very severe conditions over the last four, five, six years. They remain performing. They have a payment culture that is quite strong."
4) the Cairo NPL reduction transaction has passed all hurdles. The sale of the FPS closes in the next few days and the spinout of the SPV shares will happen in August or Sept. Losses related to this deal will be booked in 2q but it sets them on a much better footing.

TBH, I haven't tried buying/selling it on IB recently. Those are shares that I purchased late mid-to-late 2019 so dunno if IB is still allowing trading in the name or not.