Author Topic: HOTR - Chanticleer Holdings  (Read 28335 times)

ItsAValueTrap

• Blog
Re: HOTR - Chanticleer Holdings
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2014, 09:22:05 PM »
I have no idea what is keeping the stock afloat, because the financials get uglier every year and the number of shares outstanding is ballooning!

Maybe the investor relations firm(s) they hired did a good job?

Or just look at their 10-K.

Legal fees        $   462,491            $   218,562   
Payroll and benefits            990,580                737,339   
Consulting and investor relation fees            1,678,231                534,855   
Travel and entertainment            211,442                173,333   
Other professional fees            269,100                276,200   
Shareholder services and fees            87,943                119,565   
Other G&A            533,842                249,551   

They spent a lot of money on investor relations.  That probably explains why the stock is still afloat and why shares outstanding is ballooning.

They also spent a lot of money on travel and entertainment.

Did any of you read the entire 10-K?  (I sure as hell didn't.)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 08:10:21 AM by ItsAValueTrap »
"It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price. " -Buffett

my blog

OracleofCarolina

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2014, 08:45:36 AM »
It's hard to try and even keep up with all the shares and warrants issued.....it's also kind of amazing that they own a little bit of HOPS, and that stock seems to be richly valued. Their cost is $1,500 and that little sliver is worth around $60,000. I have read that they make great beer and Pruitt will sell in his restaurants but folks really must think this thing is really going to take off.

OracleofCarolina

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2015, 04:33:21 PM »
Looks like Mike was able to unwind one of the deals he made back in late 2013..seems like HOTR got all the shares and warrants back from the deal and Spoon keeps the restaurant.

On December 31, 2014, Chanticleer Holdings, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“HOTR”), entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement (the “Asset Purchase Agreement”) by and between its wholly owned subsidiary Dallas Spoon, LLC, a Texas limited liability company (“Spoon”) and Express Working Capital, LLC d/b/a CapRock Services (“CRS”). The Asset Purchase Agreement was executed in conjunction with HOTR’s decision to close the Spoon Bar & Kitchen restaurant located in Dallas, Texas (the “Restaurant”).
Pursuant to the terms of the Asset Purchase Agreement, Spoon assigned and transferred all of the tangible and intangible assets of Spoon used in the operations of the Restaurant to CRS. In consideration for such assets, CRS assigned and transferred one hundred eighty five thousand shares of HOTR common stock and common stock purchase warrants to purchase one hundred ninety five thousand shares of HOTR common stock to HOTR.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 04:39:55 PM by OracleofCarolina »

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2015, 06:47:44 AM »
They released the details of their rights offering.  1 right to purchase a share at $2 for every share you own on Feb 20th.

http://ir.stockpr.com/chanticleerholdings/company-news/detail/1014

I wasn't going to participate, because I don't want to put anymore into this company, but I just sold half of my shares today at $2.25, so I can buy them back at $2 though the offering.  Maybe I'll try to oversubscribe to end up with a few more shares than I had.

OracleofCarolina

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2015, 07:15:16 PM »
Got some checks for the Chanticleer settlement ...forgot all about that lawsuit

gfp

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2018, 10:57:58 AM »
Haven't checked in on these guys in a while.  Saw this today, LOL -

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/chanticleer-to-use-blockchain-for-its-rewards-program.html

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2018, 11:02:41 AM »
Haven't checked in on these guys in a while.  Saw this today, LOL -

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/chanticleer-to-use-blockchain-for-its-rewards-program.html

Ha, Pruitt is such a shameless scammer.  If anyone still holds this today is a good opportunity to sell.

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2018, 11:36:27 AM »
We're planning on using blockchain technology for all memberships going forward, putting it in a shell company, IPO and then all members will receive part of the IPO. 

Your $29.99 fee will be worth $299,999 after the IPO, and then we'll be making a huge investment into Bitcoin and Eretheum with the IPO funds...we expect the $299,999 to be worth $29,999,999 by mid-2019 at the latest.

The new company will be relaunched under the ticker symbol COBF later this year on the Nasdaq...our investors will love the new name..."Corner of Bum Fuc...!" 

Blockchain will change things, but the outcome for cryptocurrency buyers...1999 all over again!  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

Jurgis

• Porfolio
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2018, 11:39:52 AM »
We're planning on using blockchain technology for all memberships going forward, putting it in a shell company, IPO and then all members will receive part of the IPO. 

Your $29.99 fee will be worth $299,999 after the IPO, and then we'll be making a huge investment into Bitcoin and Eretheum with the IPO funds...we expect the $299,999 to be worth $29,999,999 by mid-2019 at the latest.

The new company will be relaunched under the ticker symbol COBF later this year on the Nasdaq...our investors will love the new name..."Corner of Bum Fuc...!" 

Blockchain will change things, but the outcome for cryptocurrency buyers...1999 all over again!  Cheers!

Way to go Sanjeev!

"Human civilization? It might be a good idea." - Not Gandhi
"Before you can be rich, you must be poor." - Nef Anyo
"Money is an illusion" - Not Karl Marx
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"American History X", "Milk", "The Insider", "Dirty Money", "LBJ"