Author Topic: GSB - GlobalSCAPE  (Read 5331 times)

Foreign Tuffett

Re: GSB - GlobalSCAPE
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 09:38:07 AM »
feedback from local source indicates that there is a possibility that more people involved in the accounting fraud.  it may be tiny small possibility, but can not be ruled out. So as long as the existing management and board are still involved, i guess i am sitting on the sidelines for this one.

Um, what do you mean by "local source" ?
Former Teldar Paper Vice President

mwtorock

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 11:08:31 AM »
feedback from local source indicates that there is a possibility that more people involved in the accounting fraud.  it may be tiny small possibility, but can not be ruled out. So as long as the existing management and board are still involved, i guess i am sitting on the sidelines for this one.

Um, what do you mean by "local source" ?

People in San Antonio that know this company and people involved in this company for a long time, like for example former employee who used to work for this company in the headquarter at San Antonio, or a business man that is in the circle of stock broker dealers...

LanceSanity

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2020, 09:31:52 PM »

Tim Eriksen

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2020, 07:00:19 AM »
What Robert Alpert and Clark Webb have done in a short time is impressive.  They also control P10 Holdings (PIOE) which has been a ten bagger for them in about three years.  Good guys too.