Author Topic: PDRX - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals  (Read 39777 times)

writser

Re: PDRX - PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2019, 02:31:07 PM »
Can't go too wrong with $2 / share in cash, a new policy of returning capital and $0.36 / share in earnings during a year with above-the-norm SG&A. I'm a simple man. Bought a few extra shares today. The opioid epidemic might cause some issues but there's a huge margin of safety.
I'm sorry if I have offended you. Please contact this forum's safe space coordinator to work things out.

@thewritser

valuedontlie

« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2019, 08:01:14 PM »
this business seems like a near-perfect candidate for a (very) small, cash-rich, NOL shell... no?

Tax provision in the $350-400k range... would save >$0.20/sh annually...

writser

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2019, 09:24:57 AM »
I looked at their 2017 report.  That line is exactly the same in 2017.  I am now thinking this was just a copy and paste error.  Microcaps..   Still in, but a little disappointed.
Yes, you are right. Looks like they were pretty lazy by copy and pasting the whole first paragraph...

They changed their annual report. They had first updated a different annual report (see attached). I was lucky to snoop around on their website on New Years holiday.
Overall it  was well written, appreciated the candor with respect to Opiods.  I am slightly offended that they removed it and did a copy-paste on the previous year, but its likely profits in 2019 will suffer.

They put the original version (with the additional info on opiods) back online.
I'm sorry if I have offended you. Please contact this forum's safe space coordinator to work things out.

@thewritser

60°North Investments

• Seeking Alpha profile
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2019, 07:58:09 AM »
Just wondering if someone has an idea of what today's -25% is about? 38K shares traded early in versus daily average of 3K. I think this may have been the ex-dividend date last year, but couldn't find any info that today would be a dividend day for them this year?

Tim Eriksen

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2019, 08:21:00 AM »
The financials were not on the website but when I entered this it came up
http://ftp.pdrx.com/docs/2019AuditorsReport.pdf

The lost money in fiscal 2019.

bizaro86

« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2019, 08:39:00 AM »
The financials were not on the website but when I entered this it came up
http://ftp.pdrx.com/docs/2019AuditorsReport.pdf

The lost money in fiscal 2019.

Thanks! Frustrating they didn't link it.

This is now very close to being a net-net. I got NCAV = $3.45

Seems like this could be related to the opioid crisis.

bizaro86

« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2019, 08:51:36 AM »
Got some shares at $3.45. Surprised to be able to buy at NCAV. Long history of profitable operation, one year with a slight loss, history of returning significant cash to shareholders, aging management likely to consider selling, significant real estate ownership not included in NCAV.