Author Topic: Could Trump go out with a bang?  (Read 8310 times)

cubsfan

Re: Could Trump go out with a bang?
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 04:37:27 AM »
^ Just remember Parsad - If Republicans get Covid - it's their fault.  IF Democrats get Covid - it's still Republicans fault! Just ask CW!

adesigar

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 08:25:55 AM »
^ Just remember Parsad - If Republicans get Covid - it's their fault.  IF Democrats get Covid - it's still Republicans fault! Just ask CW!

Its the Republicans who have a problem believing COVID-19 exists. They are the ones fighting tooth and nail to not wear masks so they can spread the virus around to others. So YES itís the Republicans fault.

no_free_lunch

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 09:41:35 AM »
I hope he does nothing other than troop withdrawals. If he can get troops out of Syria, IRq, Afghanistan it will be very hard for military industrial to get them back in.

I truly believe that "rumor" about a strike on iran from trump is CIA disinformation. Basically a message to Iran, we are doing all we can but this guy is crazy, who knows what will happen if you proceed.

I can only hope that trump and then Biden stay far far away from Iran. Let Israel and Saudi and useless Eu deal with that..

The only way NATO allies will ever pull their weight is if they're scared.  That can only happen if the US pulls back.

cubsfan

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 03:33:30 PM »
^ That's right. That's the brilliance of Trump. Break a little glass, everyone throws a hissy fit - and then they get in line.

Unpredictability is a HUGE advantage when you are dealing with bullies. They can never predict when you will throw that knockout punch.

Obama was such a pussy, the bad guys walked all over him and made him look like a fool.

cubsfan

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2020, 03:40:51 PM »

Its the Republicans who have a problem believing COVID-19 exists. They are the ones fighting tooth and nail to not wear masks so they can spread the virus around to others. So YES itís the Republicans fault.

^ You get the "Adam Schiff & Jerry Nadler" Award - BTW, tell me more about how Trump colluded with Russia to fix the 2016 election..

Gregmal

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2020, 03:50:44 PM »
Some of these fellows are hilarious and worth having around for the amusement factor. Covid literally controls them. And if it doesnt, its a close second to The Donald in terms of what owns their state of mind and well being. Such a bizarre way to live but in America, you're free to do whatever you please...unless you want to go sit down at a bar in NYC and have a cheeseburger and a drink...

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2020, 05:47:42 PM »
Adesigar can't afford a cheeseburger and a drink in NYC.

Cardboard

adesigar

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2020, 10:35:02 PM »

^ You get the "Adam Schiff & Jerry Nadler" Award - BTW, tell me more about how Trump colluded with Russia to fix the 2016 election..

Thanks for the award. Better than being a moron cultist.

adesigar

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2020, 10:38:10 PM »
Adesigar can't afford a cheeseburger and a drink in NYC.

Cardboard

Proving once again that you only care about money not about the lives lost.

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2020, 04:55:26 AM »
No, it only proves that I think you are troll on an investment board.

Cardboard