Author Topic: Full recount by hand it will be  (Read 61561 times)

rb

Re: Full recount by hand it will be
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2020, 03:42:19 PM »
The Pennsylvania hearing today was pretty nuts. I'm sure people who didn't bother to watch will tell me how I'm a racist or something.

They had testimony from very credible witnesses, most with solid pedigrees.  Rudy even said they had three whistleblower witnesses who would testify once they were ensured the proper protections were in place.

Regardless of the election outcome (I think its a run out the clock situation), this was massive election fraud.

Why would you say that?

There may well be some minor incidents - on both sides - but if the fraud was massive it should be pretty easy to prove. Where is the evidence? With all of these supposedly smoking guns, so far everything has been thrown out of court.

Wouldn't there have to be millions of fraudulent votes to make any difference in the outcome of the election? Why do you think that there was massive fraud other than Trump inane rantings and we all know he has a problem with the truth.

I'm not a lawyer, but sworn affidavits ARE evidence.  This is not a criminal case, yet.  Watch the evidentiary hearing with an unbiased, open mind, and see how difficult it is to refute the allegations.

Full disclosure: I didn't vote for Trump in 2016; I held my nose and voted for Trump in 2020.
Most affidavits are actually hearsay. Any affidavits that the campaign introduced in court the judges called bullshit and threw them out.

JRM

« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2020, 03:47:01 PM »
I guess we'll see what happens.  The entertainment value is off the charts.

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2020, 05:32:55 PM »
Swallow this Rb and your claims that judges all reject out of hand:

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/pennsylvania-judge-blocks-further-election-certification-steps

Cardboard

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #113 on: November 25, 2020, 05:49:14 PM »
Saw that, but of the 38 cases have been filed, 26 have been denied, settled or withdrawn so far.  Time will tell - and JRM is probably right about the entertainment value.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

rb

« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2020, 06:56:59 PM »

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/pennsylvania-judge-blocks-further-election-certification-steps

Cardboard
Swallow what?

But McCullough halted the process “to the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election”
Umm... It doesn't remain any. The vote is certified. What's next? The Republicans are going to try to suspend the outcome of the battle of Franklyn to the extent that there remains any further action to perfect its outcome?

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2020, 09:41:09 PM »

Cardboard
Swallow what?

But McCullough halted the process “to the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election”
Umm... It doesn't remain any. The vote is certified. What's next? The Republicans are going to try to suspend the outcome of the battle of Franklyn to the extent that there remains any further action to perfect its outcome?

The crybabies were fine with it while they were still winning on election night.

cubsfan

« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2020, 06:06:33 AM »
Regardless of the election outcome (I think its a run out the clock situation), this was massive election fraud.

No doubt - like CW says, the USA is turning into a third world country. I'm amazed they pulled this off.

If millions of a country’s citizens choose to believe that their country is incapable of holding fair elections, like a some African and South American countries, that in itself certainly tarnishes the country’s image in the rest of the world.

Finally , you and I agree on something.

This was not a fair election at all. The Dems used the cover of COVID to commit fraud with mail in ballots. It's plain as day. Millions of people know it.
Criminals like Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, etc - will never seen any penalties for spying on a Presidential candidate or thrusting
a hoax on the American people and their political opponents. Gutless Never-Trumpers, like POS Mitt Romney, stand by and look the other way.

At least Trump put it all out there - so it is plain as day to millions of Americans, who are now totally disgusted with the Fake News and DC Swamp.
Now it's unlikely that even the courts will save us.

Seriously, I've never been so ashamed of America and it's political leadership. I've seen this in Chicago politics since I was a young kid - corruption
on a massive scale. You want cynical citizens? -- You'll have them for good now.

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2020, 06:47:53 AM »

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2020, 07:41:51 AM »
“The president has had the opportunity to access the courts … if you’ve got the evidence of fraud, present it,”
“The legal team has been a national embarrassment.”
 “As much as I’m a strong Republican – I love my party – it’s the country that has to come first.” 

- Chris Christie