Author Topic: Full recount by hand it will be  (Read 35974 times)

LC

Re: Full recount by hand it will be
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2020, 12:34:10 PM »
So, no free lunch, the first count was not in your favor.

The second count, now done by hand with the entire country watching, also not in your favor.

So rather than apply the legal standard (which you previously claimed you were "just going for", and then received), now you support lawsuits to get a third count.

You paid me a compliment earlier and I appreciate that, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and simply ask how you can, in all fairness, take such a position?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 12:50:03 PM by LC »
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

Spekulatius

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2020, 05:00:16 PM »
Looks like all the the Trump election lawsuits  went nowhere. Also, with the Georgia election now certified, the hurdle to fight this result is extremely high:
https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

In my opinion, these lawsuits are just a political ploy from Trump to create his own “Dolchstoßlegende” to explain the loss to his hardcore fan base. Got to keep the flame alive, I guess.

It is kind of interesting to see that the critical thinking went out the window here (except for Gregmal) as almost every Trump fan went on the same election fraud groupthink train, despite virtually no evidence.
Life is too short for cheap beer and wine.

no_free_lunch

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2020, 06:00:23 PM »
Well, you haven't addressed any of my points. There were votes that were found that weren't in the original counts. Trump moved up 3k votes. Not sure how that's possible. I would want an audit to ensure that all votes are accounted for.

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2020, 06:22:51 PM »
Looks like all the the Trump election lawsuits  went nowhere. Also, with the Georgia election now certified, the hurdle to fight this result is extremely high:
https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

In my opinion, these lawsuits are just a political ploy from Trump to create his own “Dolchstoßlegende” to explain the loss to his hardcore fan base. Got to keep the flame alive, I guess.

It is kind of interesting to see that the critical thinking went out the window here (except for Gregmal) as almost every Trump fan went on the same election fraud groupthink train, despite virtually no evidence.

Somebody from Trump's own team said that the President knows he lost the election, but he's trying to make the transition as difficult as allegedly it was for him...not sure what the hell that means!  I remember he was given Security Intelligence Reports immediately, and the Obamas had Trump and Melania over to the White House right away.  Anyways, it's always about this guy...not the truth...not what is in the best interest of the country! 

A decade from now, Trump supporters will be viewed similarly to Internet 1.0...unleashed a new wave of politics, but essentially became irrelevant...and were WAY overvalued?  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

rb

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2020, 06:31:47 PM »
Well, you haven't addressed any of my points. There were votes that were found that weren't in the original counts. Trump moved up 3k votes. Not sure how that's possible. I would want an audit to ensure that all votes are accounted for.
That audit has just been completed.

LC

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2020, 06:43:18 PM »
That audit has just been completed.
Exactly. And they explained why those votes were not counted initially. And the margin was only +495 votes for Trump.

Do you want to audit the audit, now? What happens when those results show Trump lost? Should we audit the auditors of the auditor?

Maybe we should just let Trump count the votes himself and he can tell us what the “right” number is.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2020, 04:19:02 AM »
"Somebody from Trump's own team said that the President knows he lost the election, but he's trying to make the transition as difficult as allegedly it was for him...not sure what the hell that means!"

I read this too on CNN. LOL!

So Parsad, you put more credence to such information with no source than multiple citizens who have sat down and filed an Affidavit under oath and punishable by law as perjury?

If they lied, then the judge can send them to jail and I would support it but, first they must be given due process.

You seem to have changed a lot since Fairfax old days. Brolgaboy vs trying to find the truth.

Cardboard 

JRM

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2020, 04:20:17 AM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brian-kemp-georgia-recount-election-update-live-stream-today-2020-11-20/?fbclid=IwAR00Zg_ez-6NGMpreSh2LturFz2dAygoQwPmwrkp_dyWIsBUw8tkTN941xg

So basically, as long as you didn't get caught cheating in the act then it's ok no matter how anomalous the results may be.

Value^2

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2020, 10:05:10 AM »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 10:24:43 AM by Value^2 »

cubsfan

« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2020, 03:38:04 PM »
^ You got Jay Sekulow, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell - their going to expose a lot of shit before this is over.
These 3 are the Democrats worst nightmare - and you have 73M Americans looking for answers on this dirty election.

Biden may be President - but there will be a huge stain on his administration.

I can't wait till they move on to Hunter Biden...