Author Topic: George Floyd  (Read 20295 times)

LongHaul

Re: George Floyd
« Reply #400 on: June 28, 2020, 10:01:04 AM »
Young black man describes his evolution from hardcore liberal Democrat (2X Obama voter) to conservative principles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRhR5U2H6Q

Think for yourselves.

He has a lot of videos.  Thx for posting.

This was one a different perspective too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88-dV9K_cHE
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 10:07:59 AM by LongHaul »

stahleyp

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #401 on: June 28, 2020, 10:08:21 AM »

If you are someone who supports Trump and his enablers, this seems like the last chance to take a good look, do a 180, and say whatever you need to say to make yourself look reasonable, and stop it. Just stop it.

Several years from now, when a lot more is going to come out, no one is going to care or accept that you supported this administration because of "fewer taxes!" or whatever else.  You will be in the wrong, for the rest of your life.

Do the right thing. It's not too late.

Well, I supported Obama and his enablers. I did take a good look, so I certainly won't be voting for Biden.

You said we might support this administration "because of fewer taxes or whatever else." Oh, I wouldn't be voting for Trump because of lower taxes (I actually disagree with him on that). But, I would be voting against Biden for what the left represents.

I surmise that perhaps you are the one who needs to "take a good look." And yes, I plan on "doing the right thing."
Paul

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #402 on: June 28, 2020, 10:39:23 AM »
Seriously? Anyone who thinks Biden, Obama, or just about anyone else on the whole planet could f**k up running the country worse than Trump, must have been living under a rock for the past three years.

Just the gross mishandling of Covid-19 situation alone should be enough for anyone with half a clue to understand that Trump is so far out of his depth that he is totally unfit for the office.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

cubsfan

« Reply #403 on: June 28, 2020, 11:33:53 AM »
Seriously? Anyone who thinks Biden, Obama, or just about anyone else on the whole planet could f**k up running the country worse than Trump, must have been living under a rock for the past three years.

No - it's not that Cwericb - it's the political corruption that Obama undertook while in office. Amazing level of corruption.
IRS targeting scandal, gun running in Mexico, spying on reporters and political opponents, unmasking hundreds of American citizens.
And that is just the corruption.

Then, instead of being a good boy, and honoring the tradition of "Peaceful Transfer of Power" - Obama unleashed Comey, Brennan, etc, etc
to sabotage and frame an incoming President with a made up Russia Hoax to fuck over the American Electorate.

Trump being elected is Obama's worst nightmare- as now his legacy will be one of Chicago-style corruption, in addition to being the "Great Divider"

And of course, his enabler, Biden participated and profited mightly - just ask Hunter!

stahleyp

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #404 on: June 28, 2020, 12:00:40 PM »

Just the gross mishandling of Covid-19 situation alone should be enough for anyone with half a clue to understand that Trump is so far out of his depth that he is totally unfit for the office.

Well, Obama's failed policies led to Trump, so I'm not so sure Obama is better.
Paul

cubsfan

« Reply #405 on: June 28, 2020, 12:21:56 PM »
Young black man describes his evolution from hardcore liberal Democrat (2X Obama voter) to conservative principles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRhR5U2H6Q

Think for yourselves.

He has a lot of videos.  Thx for posting.

This was one a different perspective too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88-dV9K_cHE

Awesome - thanks!

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #406 on: June 28, 2020, 12:31:50 PM »
"No - it's not that Cwericb - it's the political corruption that Obama undertook while in office. Amazing level of corruption.
IRS targeting scandal, gun running in Mexico, spying on reporters and political opponents, unmasking hundreds of American citizens."

I understand your point, but saying “unmasking hundreds of American citizens” is a poor choice of words considering Trump’s politicizing the wearing of masks in the face of the worst pandemic the US has ever experienced and being spread in part due to Trump’s refusal to set an example while masks could save people from dying.

"And that is just the corruption."

How much of that has been proven? And of what has been exposed, like the IRS scandal, there is no excuse for it at all. But in terms of corruption do you really  believe Trump was not totally corrupt both before and after taking office? There has never been a president with Trump’s level of corruption. I will say one thing, Trump is a master of hiding his misdeeds. But wouldn't it be interesting to see his tax records. But producing those was just one more lie for suckers.

"Then, instead of being a good boy, and honoring the tradition of "Peaceful Transfer of Power" - Obama unleashed Comey, Brennan, etc, etc to sabotage and frame an incoming President with a made up Russia Hoax to fuck over the American Electorate".

Well if you still believe Trump’s hoax claims, you are not looking at the situation with an open mind. Just because Trump labels any move to expose him a “hoax” doesn’t make it so. Do you think Bolton’s book is a hoax, what about what the dozen or so other high level staff that have quit or been fired, what about what they have said and written? What about the bipartisan senate report that backed the intel community assessment that Russia interfered to help Trump in 2016 election?
 Are you comfortable with a president who has tried to cozy up to Russia, China, North Korea? Every one of them sucked him in and have been laughing at the US ever since. Are you comfortable with him distancing the US from virtually every one of America's allies? How about the great job he has done with the Coronavirus?

"Trump being elected is Obama's worst nightmare- as now his legacy will be one of Chicago-style corruption, in addition to being the "Great Divider""

And you really think Trump is trying to unify the US?

"And of course, his enabler, Biden participated and profited mightly - just ask Hunter!"

As far as I know Hunter Biden is not in government nor is he running for any position.

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

cubsfan

« Reply #407 on: June 28, 2020, 12:49:27 PM »
A+ documentary on BLM
Definitely worth a watch for a diversity of viewpoints

Michelle Malkin Investigates: Black Lives Matter
https://youtu.be/7ljXduxcquM

That is really a great BLM documentary, especially considering everything that has come to pass in 3 years.
Thanks

rb

« Reply #408 on: June 28, 2020, 01:39:46 PM »

If you are someone who supports Trump and his enablers, this seems like the last chance to take a good look, do a 180, and say whatever you need to say to make yourself look reasonable, and stop it. Just stop it.

Several years from now, when a lot more is going to come out, no one is going to care or accept that you supported this administration because of "fewer taxes!" or whatever else.  You will be in the wrong, for the rest of your life.

Do the right thing. It's not too late.

Well, I supported Obama and his enablers. I did take a good look, so I certainly won't be voting for Biden.

You said we might support this administration "because of fewer taxes or whatever else." Oh, I wouldn't be voting for Trump because of lower taxes (I actually disagree with him on that). But, I would be voting against Biden for what the left represents.

I surmise that perhaps you are the one who needs to "take a good look." And yes, I plan on "doing the right thing."
Since you have such a big problem with what "the left" represents, let me ask you a quick question:

When you were all Gung-Ho for Bernie Sanders, which side of the political spectrum did you think he represented?

cubsfan

« Reply #409 on: June 28, 2020, 01:46:10 PM »
Violence in Chicago this weekend, and it's not over yet:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/four-children-including-1-year-old-killed-in-chicago-as-violence-spikes-in-city

46 shot
7 killed on Saturday. - including a 1 yr old, 10 yr old and 17 yr old. This week's victims also included a 5 yr old and 9 yr old.

Where is Black Lives Matter??? 

Nowhere to be found in the Utopia created and maintained by the Democratic Party.

But yeah, let's defund the police...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 01:47:42 PM by cubsfan »