Author Topic: Good Ole Joe is your next President  (Read 4039 times)

meiroy

• Lifetime Member
Re: Good Ole Joe is your next President
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2019, 06:31:55 AM »

Why is banning fracking considered "loony"? I would not let my family live anywhere close to anywhere where there's any sort of fracking activity.

After Trump, Warren would seem like a divine voice of rationality with the economic wisdom rivaled only by the other warren.  Seriously, compared to the total shit storm that we got now? Common.

Castanza

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2019, 06:45:13 AM »

Why is banning fracking considered "loony"? I would not let my family live anywhere close to anywhere where there's any sort of fracking activity.

After Trump, Warren would seem like a divine voice of rationality with the economic wisdom rivaled only by the other warren.  Seriously, compared to the total shit storm that we got now? Common.

Have you ever been on a fracking pad or near one? I have been on many as in HS for a summer job I drove all over North Central PA in a Jeep Wrangler taking ground water samples. The amount of precautions they take are extreme. If anyone ever screws up on the pad or spills some chemical etc. they are generally immediately fired then a long arduous cleanup process begins. I'd be willing to bet there is more pollution in your local Walmart parking lot from leaking engines and exhaust than on a well pad.

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2019, 07:40:18 AM »
"Why is banning fracking considered "loony"? I would not let my family live anywhere close to anywhere where there's any sort of fracking activity."

It is amazing the level of propaganda that has been going on. By the way, the original anti-fracking film was funded by Russia so hopefully it tells you something. Lots of lies in there.

It is also very interesting to hear from a European who would not let his family live in a farm field with an oil well drilled 2,000 feet below ground but, who would let his family live by highly poluted rivers, diesel infested air, next to a nuclear reactor and such dense population that any dangerous, untreatable flu would cause all of them to die.

Cardboard

Read the Footnotes

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2019, 12:48:34 PM »
Not sure it's going to be "Good Ole Joe". You might want to pick from this list:

US Order of Presidential Succession

No.   Office      Current officer
1   Vice President      Mike Pence (R)
2   Speaker of the House of Representatives      Nancy Pelosi (D)
3   President Pro Tempore of the Senate      Chuck Grassley (R)
4   Secretary of State      Mike Pompeo (R)
5   Secretary of the Treasury      Steven Mnuchin (R)
6   Secretary of Defense      Mark Esper (R)
7   Attorney General      William P. Barr (R)

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2019, 08:07:43 AM »
Not sure it's going to be "Good Ole Joe". You might want to pick from this list:

US Order of Presidential Succession

No.   Office      Current officer
1   Vice President      Mike Pence (R)
2   Speaker of the House of Representatives      Nancy Pelosi (D)
3   President Pro Tempore of the Senate      Chuck Grassley (R)
4   Secretary of State      Mike Pompeo (R)
5   Secretary of the Treasury      Steven Mnuchin (R)
6   Secretary of Defense      Mark Esper (R)
7   Attorney General      William P. Barr (R)

If that isn't scary, I don't know what is.  Let the big dumb Orangeman finish his term.

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2019, 08:29:31 AM »
I am fine with 8 years of Mike Pence from now on.

Read the Footnotes

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2019, 08:44:21 AM »
Pence is implicated as participating in the Ukraine shakedown, so it is not clear how that will work out for him.

I am fine with 8 years of Mike Pence from now on.

Value^2

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2019, 06:18:11 AM »
I assume you'd prefer someone who's more presidential than Trump?

When you look those two dudes, their faces says it all!

;D
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 06:37:37 AM by Value^2 »

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2019, 09:20:30 AM »
Does anyone take this guy's campaign seriously?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/you-dont-have-to-do-this-joe-internet-mocks-image-of-joe-biden-nibbling-wifes-finger

By the way, you know, I sit on the stand and itd get hot. I got a lot of I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun, Biden said. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again.
He concluded his tale by saying, I love kids jumping on my lap.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-cant-be-real-life-joe-biden-leaves-many-grossed-out-with-story-about-his-leg-hair

Spekulatius

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2019, 02:31:38 PM »
Does anyone take this guy's campaign seriously?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/you-dont-have-to-do-this-joe-internet-mocks-image-of-joe-biden-nibbling-wifes-finger

By the way, you know, I sit on the stand and itd get hot. I got a lot of I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun, Biden said. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again.
He concluded his tale by saying, I love kids jumping on my lap.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-cant-be-real-life-joe-biden-leaves-many-grossed-out-with-story-about-his-leg-hair

Yeah, saw that on Twitter. Can someone explain to me what this means? I guess I dont do enough drugs.
Life is too short for cheap beer and wine.