Author Topic: People Demand Justice  (Read 3608 times)

lnofeisone

Re: People Demand Justice
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2020, 07:08:26 AM »
From what I have read, the police were executing a “no knock warrant” when they were fired upon from within the room. Returning fire would be a logical thing to do. However, there is certainly some blame involved in originating the warrant with an erroneous address.

Most recent writing indicates that the police had the no-knock warrant but they didn't execute it and they announced themselves. The address was also correct as BT's ex had close contact with her and there is some (very weak) evidence of her handling his money and potentially drugs/weapons.

cubsfan

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2020, 07:14:52 AM »
From what I have read, the police were executing a “no knock warrant” when they were fired upon from within the room. Returning fire would be a logical thing to do. However, there is certainly some blame involved in originating the warrant with an erroneous address.

Most recent writing indicates that the police had the no-knock warrant but they didn't execute it and they announced themselves. The address was also correct as BT's ex had close contact with her and there is some (very weak) evidence of her handling his money and potentially drugs/weapons.

Remember, we are now operating in a new political world here in the good ole USA.

We have gone from protesting police brutality - full circle now - to black crimes against police.

Now, it's perfectly acceptable for blacks to disrespect the police, resist arrest, fight the police, tase the police, take their weapons, shoot at the police,
and kill the police. Only if you are black (or their agents). Then you have all the right in the world to riot, loot, burn and kill others.  All these are now perfectly
acceptable modes of behavior in the name of "social justice" and fighting "systematic racism".

Only in America, unfortunately. I may have to move to Canada with CW!

Gregmal

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2020, 07:35:22 AM »

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2020, 08:28:24 AM »
“Only in America, unfortunately. I may have to move to Canada with CW!”

Hey Cubs, you're welcome to join us. Just leave your guns at home and I suggest you get in line early.
So come on up .....  Or Down....
As 27 U.S. States, or parts thereof, are NORTH of the southern part of Canada.
And 13 states are ENTIRELY NORTH north of Canada's southernmost point of land.

Little geography lesson from the Great White North for the geographically challenged.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

cubsfan

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2020, 08:39:15 AM »
“Only in America, unfortunately. I may have to move to Canada with CW!”

Hey Cubs, you're welcome to join us. Just leave your guns at home and I suggest you get in line early.
So come on up .....  Or Down....
As 27 U.S. States, or parts thereof, are NORTH of the southern part of Canada.
And 13 states are ENTIRELY NORTH north of Canada's southernmost point of land.

Little geography lesson from the Great White North for the geographically challenged.

I just might do that!  I hate guns, and I love Canada.
Make sure you keep that border open!

If Biden wins, I am going to have to do something!

adesigar

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2020, 08:39:28 AM »
People demand justice, Greg demands more excuses for police who kill innocent civilians minding their own business! “Biased jury” you must be kidding.

LC - I'll preface this that the shooting was a tragedy and coalescence of several bad decisions but calling BT innocent civilian is a gross oversimplification. Breonna was former ex of the drug dealer police was looking to round up (Jamarcus Glober) and gather further evidence. Police also has/had proof of her handling his money and possibly helping with drug movements (photos of suspicious USPS packages). This is the reason why they went to the apartment. While they had a no knock warrant, it looks like that wasn't used so imagine how this unfolded. Police knocks on the door and announce themselves, BT's bf discharges a weapon (though it looks like the first shot he made was to scare the cops off), police react and likely overract. Sadly, BT got caught in the crossfire. She definitely didn't deserve it but she was not an innocent civilian.

Ding, ding, dong, we have an informed individual who got acquainted with the facts.

Compaing this, as LC does, with imaginary, DJT had a contract with Putin written only in his head, with....all the evidence in this case...including a drug dealer firing shots at cops...well, puts this in the bin of....hardly what the MSM is portraying it as.

Thanks, come again.
The boyfriend who fired was her current boyfriend Kenneth Walker. The person who they were looking for who was a suspect was an ex-boyfriend Jamarcus Glover. You can’t even get the basic facts right. Also this is not the first, tenth or probably even hundredth time you have made posts with serious inaccuracies. Makes me wonder why?

Ross812

• Lifetime Member
  • Move over KY
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2020, 09:37:31 AM »
People demand justice, Greg demands more excuses for police who kill innocent civilians minding their own business! “Biased jury” you must be kidding.

LC - I'll preface this that the shooting was a tragedy and coalescence of several bad decisions but calling BT innocent civilian is a gross oversimplification. Breonna was former ex of the drug dealer police was looking to round up (Jamarcus Glober) and gather further evidence. Police also has/had proof of her handling his money and possibly helping with drug movements (photos of suspicious USPS packages). This is the reason why they went to the apartment. While they had a no knock warrant, it looks like that wasn't used so imagine how this unfolded. Police knocks on the door and announce themselves, BT's bf discharges a weapon (though it looks like the first shot he made was to scare the cops off), police react and likely overract. Sadly, BT got caught in the crossfire. She definitely didn't deserve it but she was not an innocent civilian.

Ding, ding, dong, we have an informed individual who got acquainted with the facts.

Compaing this, as LC does, with imaginary, DJT had a contract with Putin written only in his head, with....all the evidence in this case...including a drug dealer firing shots at cops...well, puts this in the bin of....hardly what the MSM is portraying it as.

Thanks, come again.
The boyfriend who fired was her current boyfriend Kenneth Walker. The person who they were looking for who was a suspect was an ex-boyfriend Jamarcus Glover. You can’t even get the basic facts right. Also this is not the first, tenth or probably even hundredth time you have made posts with serious inaccuracies. Makes me wonder why?

That is correct. Jamarcus Glover was arrested earlier that night prior to serving the warrant at Brianna Taylor's home. Kenneth Walker was in legal possession of the firearm. The police knew prior to serving the warrant at 1 am that Brianna and Kenneth were likely to be there and the main suspect was already in custody. The warrant was changed to a knock and announce warrant.

The police claim they knock and announced. Kenneth Walker claims they banged on the door and did not answer multiple yells asking who was there. The police used a battering ram and entered the apartment. Walker shot one of the officers in the leg; the officers returned fire hitting Brianna 6 times. The officers called for medical help for the officer, but Brianna received no medical attention until 20 minutes after the event.

Neighbors interviewed did not hear the police announce themselves. The plain clothes officers were not wearing body cameras. Louisville police claims interdiction officers are not required to wear cameras; though, the same officers involved in the incident had worn cameras in previous raids. There was also a uniformed officer present and his body camera footage was not turned over. The police report makes no mention entry was forced or that a suspect had been shot. This case wasn't big news when it happened. It blew up after her family made the case known.

The case is a classic word of the police against the word of the suspect and witnesses. Walker claimed he thought someone was breaking into the apartment and fired in self defense. Why is no body camera footage available? Why was a search warrant served at 1am? Why was a police report filed that neglected to mention a suspect had been killed or entry was forced?
96% Fixed Income CDs, Muni, Corporate Debt - 4% SPX Options

Gregmal

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2020, 10:37:16 AM »
Yes, my mistake In that case, he was more than justified firing at cops, indeed. Fire away!

Remember, we are now operating in a new political world here in the good ole USA.

We have gone from protesting police brutality - full circle now - to black crimes against police.

Now, it's perfectly acceptable for blacks to disrespect the police, resist arrest, fight the police, tase the police, take their weapons, shoot at the police,
and kill the police.
Only if you are black (or their agents). Then you have all the right in the world to riot, loot, burn and kill others.  All these are now perfectly
acceptable modes of behavior in the name of "social justice" and fighting "systematic racism".

Apparently.

adesigar

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2020, 10:58:26 AM »
Yes, my mistake In that case, he was more than justified firing at cops, indeed. Fire away!

and kill the police.
Only if you are black (or their agents). Then you have all the right in the world to riot, loot, burn and kill others.  All these are now perfectly

Apparently.

No apparently according to you hypocrites the 2nd amendment does not apply to people of color. People of color are supposed to not defend themselves when someone breaks down their door in the middle of the night. 100 years later and how little some things have changed since the 1919s.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 11:00:26 AM by adesigar »

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2020, 11:17:07 AM »
adesigar

"Also this is not the first, tenth or probably even hundredth time you have made posts with serious inaccuracies."

Unfortunately Greg does this ALL the time and his favorite trick is to misquote other board members to make his points. I called him out on this as well yesterday.

It would seem that the dishonesty at the top of US politics is filtering down to CoBF. If you have to misquote and distort what others have to say to make your point, then obviously you don't have a point in the first place.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain