Author Topic: Pick the name for the USA on January 20, 2021  (Read 628 times)

Read the Footnotes

Pick the name for the USA on January 20, 2021
« on: January 12, 2021, 07:28:44 AM »
Whether you'd like to continue with the current system in the USA or take a flyer on something new, please select your favorite name for the USA on January 20, 2021.

The poll above expires on January 15th to reduce the chance that anyone votes after we know the result.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 07:48:37 AM by Read the Footnotes »

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
Re: Pick the name for the USA on January 20, 2021
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 08:31:41 AM »
Come on?  Like him or hate him, how do you not pick Trumpy McTrumpface as a name?   It's really the perfect name, after all the federal government is more of a mess than even Trump himself.

Read the Footnotes

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 08:45:12 AM »
Come on?  Like him or hate him, how do you not pick Trumpy McTrumpface as a name?   It's really the perfect name, after all the federal government is more of a mess than even Trump himself.
Sound logic from your libertarian perspective, and even more understandable in the light of the damage Trump has done to a lot of US institutions.

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 09:15:14 AM »
Sound logic from your libertarian perspective, and even more understandable in the light of the damage Trump has done to a lot of US institutions.

I'm working on the new orange flag design now.

Read the Footnotes

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 06:11:25 PM »

So here's my summary of this thread so far. It would seem that although some people are a bit belligerent in making accusations regarding their fellow board members, no one actually came so far to propose renaming the country in Trump's honor.

In a separate thread (Question for Trump Supporters Who Support the Overthrow of the US Government), no Trump supporter came up with a country that they think does it better than the USA, so it seems like as terrible as things are here, they do not plan to leave the country, they do not have any idea where they would go if they did want to leave the country, and they don't want to overthrown the government and rename it for Trump.

https://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/politics/question-for-trump-supporters-who-support-the-overthrow-of-the-us-government/msg446183/#msg446183

We did find one dirty trickster, a professed libertarian, who wants to burn down the system by renaming the country Trumpy McTrumpface, designing his own orange flag, and I assume he will likely propose changing the national anthem to YMCA by the Village People.

Though I have heard many accusations about board members not condeming BLM violence and wanting to defund the police, I believed these were angry baseless attacks. I finally realized who the posters are referring to. The previously mentioned Libertarian trickster wants to defund the government, so by definition he supports the to defund the police campaign. Mystery solved.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 06:15:06 PM by Read the Footnotes »

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 07:25:04 PM »

So here's my summary of this thread so far. It would seem that although some people are a bit belligerent in making accusations regarding their fellow board members, no one actually came so far to propose renaming the country in Trump's honor.

In a separate thread (Question for Trump Supporters Who Support the Overthrow of the US Government), no Trump supporter came up with a country that they think does it better than the USA, so it seems like as terrible as things are here, they do not plan to leave the country, they do not have any idea where they would go if they did want to leave the country, and they don't want to overthrown the government and rename it for Trump.

https://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/politics/question-for-trump-supporters-who-support-the-overthrow-of-the-us-government/msg446183/#msg446183

We did find one dirty trickster, a professed libertarian, who wants to burn down the system by renaming the country Trumpy McTrumpface, designing his own orange flag, and I assume he will likely propose changing the national anthem to YMCA by the Village People.

Though I have heard many accusations about board members not condeming BLM violence and wanting to defund the police, I believed these were angry baseless attacks. I finally realized who the posters are referring to. The previously mentioned Libertarian trickster wants to defund the government, so by definition he supports the to defund the police campaign. Mystery solved.

It looks like you have connected all of the dots. 👏 👏 👏

Read the Footnotes

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 09:08:49 AM »

It looks like you have connected all of the dots. 👏 👏 👏

HA HA HA. Glad you have someone has a sense of humor.

Edited for completeness.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 09:20:22 AM by Read the Footnotes »