Author Topic: Probability of Trump fleeing the U.S. before January 20, 2021 and where?  (Read 3280 times)

Gregmal

Re: Probability of Trump fleeing the U.S. before January 20, 2021 and where?
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2020, 09:10:20 AM »
Did Obounga get locked up for: "You can keep your doctor?"

Orchestrating a cover up of Libya ambassador killing?

Then most probably for lying about his true birth place?

Cardboard

Curious how the only names you guys donít spell properly are Obama and Kamala? I know that for some reason Republicans and Fox News canít pronounce the names but you canít even spell them?

It must be because only racists mispronounce those names!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ZdmVGoKK8

It's not mispronunciation, but alludes to African descent by misconstruing the name.  The same way people used to turn Obama into Osama to try and bring up a Muslim link to the President.  It's a subtle racist gesture.  Cheers!

Yea but Koomala isn't African Sanjeev.

Kamala isn't African...it's Indian.  But Koomala makes allusions to Kamala's African-Jamaican background by mispronouncing her name.  That she is not somehow American or born American.  Cheers!

I think you're getting a little too far down the rabbit hole of interpreting everyones psychological origin of their comments. Leave that for the scam artists like tarot card readers and psychologists/psychiatrists...

But on a similar note, I was surprised to see several liberal publications shoot out articles pumping Koomala's tires shortly after the VP nod. Particular one titled "How to Pronounce Kamala Harris's name"...For one, these articles reeked of non-white privilege. I didn't see one article about how to pronounce Mike Pence's name? My original thought was that this was simply a racist slight towards white folks but on second thought it may simply have been an anti-Catholic thing.

Let's face it. Harris is only on the VP ticket for one reason; and that it so they can play the identity politics game and attempt to appeal to all the boxes they claim she checks on the "historic first for America" and diversity checklist. Yes including her fabricated African American background. Its shallow and shows what the puppet masters of the DNC think of their bases. The big mistake many think they made in 2016 is having two white people run. Now they are right back at home with the current setup. Anyone who criticizes or questions the ticket is a racist...

The birther thing I dont care for but never considered it more than just politics. The left again turns it into a race thing. As I mentioned before, Democrats did the birther thing with John McCain...Get over it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 09:13:20 AM by Gregmal »

Buckeye

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2020, 11:16:53 AM »

Cardboard

Curious how the only names you guys donít spell properly are Obama and Kamala? I know that for some reason Republicans and Fox News canít pronounce the names but you canít even spell them?

It's not mispronunciation, but alludes to African descent by misconstruing the name.  The same way people used to turn Obama into Osama to try and bring up a Muslim link to the President.  It's a subtle racist gesture.  Cheers!

Kamala isn't African...it's Indian.  But Koomala makes allusions to Kamala's African-Jamaican background by mispronouncing her name.  That she is not somehow American or born American.  Cheers!

I think you're getting a little too far down the rabbit hole of interpreting everyones psychological origin of their comments. Leave that for the scam artists like tarot card readers and psychologists/psychiatrists...

But on a similar note, I was surprised to see several liberal publications shoot out articles pumping Koomala's tires shortly after the VP nod. Particular one titled "How to Pronounce Kamala Harris's name"...For one, these articles reeked of non-white privilege. I didn't see one article about how to pronounce Mike Pence's name? My original thought was that this was simply a racist slight towards white folks but on second thought it may simply have been an anti-Catholic thing.

Let's face it. Harris is only on the VP ticket for one reason; and that it so they can play the identity politics game and attempt to appeal to all the boxes they claim she checks on the "historic first for America" and diversity checklist. Yes including her fabricated African American background. Its shallow and shows what the puppet masters of the DNC think of their bases. The big mistake many think they made in 2016 is having two white people run. Now they are right back at home with the current setup. Anyone who criticizes or questions the ticket is a racist...

The birther thing I dont care for but never considered it more than just politics. The left again turns it into a race thing. As I mentioned before, Democrats did the birther thing with John McCain...Get over it.

Wow, Gregmal, lots to distill here. Do you think people need help understanding how to properly pronounce Mr. Penceís last name? And if so, you think the lack of a statement by Liberal publications on how to pronounce Pence is either a racist slight against white people or an anti-Catholic thing?

And then to say that Ms. Harris was only chosen so the democrats can play identity politics. If we assume that is true (which I donít agree that it is) would you agree that maybe Mr. Pence was only chosen to advance a Republican strategy? And if so then what the hell is a difference? And what exactly your point?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 11:18:41 AM by Buckeye »

cubsfan

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2020, 12:00:00 PM »

Cardboard

These people are deplorables, irredeemables, Wal-mart shoppers, racists, and the uneducated masses - of course they can't spell!

Too bad they are going to re-elect President Trump!

They should be banned from voting.

Here are directions to the proper thread:

https://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/politics/whoever-votes-for-trump-is-a-fool/

I donít know what youíre talking about. Deplorable  and rascist maybe. Irredeemable possibly.

What does Walmart shopper have to do with anything? I shop at Walmart. A lot of people I know shop at Walmart. Also what do uneducated people have to do with any of this. I know a lot of people who donít have much education and are just amazing, nice, kind and caring people who would never hurt a fly or say anything that would hurt someoneís feeling. Why are you insulting the Walmart shoppers and uneducated by lumping them with people who are rascist? Education and money have nothing to do with Rascism. Arenít these very comments coming from people who claim to be well educated and/or rich?

People can vote for whoever they want. That doesnít make rascist comments ok.

Dude - sorry you missed the joke - just feel free to disregard.... I love Walmart by the way. Might google Peter Strzok and see what he thinks of Wal-Mart shoppers. Check out what Hillary and Obama referred to middle Americans as....all those people with no teeth, etc.

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2020, 12:09:58 PM »
When you lack legitimate points, resort to name calling.

It is about time this subject was brought up and I commented on Cardboardís recurring ďdyslexiaĒ a few days ago.

It is pretty sad when some have to resort to calling others childish names and making fun of anyone with an ethnic name. Apparently, if you lack any substantial credible points and if you feel threatened by someone from a different background - well  - try name calling. These are the same people who like to tell immigrants Ďgo back where you came fromĒ. The irony is that they are all are descendants of immigrants themselves. So much for the great American melting pot.

But why is it always the Right Wing posters that constantly misspell and call the left by names? It just seems so childish. Of course the answer is that they are just mimicking their Leaderís juvenile behavior. Most sensible people find Trump's childish actions embarrasing.

Then again, ANYONE who disagrees with the Right Wing Team is automatically a ďliberalĒ or ďleft wingĒ - or more often ďLibtardsĒ or ďDemoratsĒ-  even though many of us are actually center or somewhat right of center. But when you are that extreme right, everyone else is left wing.

It is really hard to take people seriously when they do this.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

cubsfan

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2020, 12:33:57 PM »
^ Don't be so self righteous  --- there is plenty of dishonesty, name calling, labeling , etc from your side as well. I could provide you with an endless list.

You want to single Cardboard out - look in the mirror yourself.

Don't kid yourself - we don't take much of what you say seriously either.

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2020, 12:38:15 PM »
"...we don't take much of what you say seriously either."

Yeah Cubs, but that could be your problem right there. :)
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

Gregmal

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2020, 02:33:48 PM »

Cardboard

Wow, Gregmal, lots to distill here. Do you think people need help understanding how to properly pronounce Mr. Penceís last name? And if so, you think the lack of a statement by Liberal publications on how to pronounce Pence is either a racist slight against white people or an anti-Catholic thing?

And then to say that Ms. Harris was only chosen so the democrats can play identity politics. If we assume that is true (which I donít agree that it is) would you agree that maybe Mr. Pence was only chosen to advance a Republican strategy? And if so then what the hell is a difference? And what exactly your point?

The point, sarcasm and all, is that the majority of the MSM push, and a very high percentage of the Democrat platform is blatantly race rhetoric driven and on a strategic level...outlandishly simple and downright racist. When you reverse the role, and imagine things the other way around...as you see. Its preposterous. Mispronouncing one name is racist. Another one is not. But some people can mispronounce it, and its cool. Others, they must be racist.

I have no clue why Pence was chosen as VP but yes, I am sure there was some strategy to it. I dont think it was race pandering though. What was wrong with someone like Val Demmings? Not enough boxes checked is it really, along with several others. Harris was simply the most diversest contest winner, and its blatant when you look at the fact that they predetermined the fallacy of her African American status just to check off another one. Why is it that the Democratic Party is so obsessed with objectifying people on a racial/gender basis? Cant peoples qualities speak for themselves? If I was their target audience I would be downright insulted that these people basically view certain groups as incapable handicaps who need all sorts of special help and treatment and constant adjustments in order to compete with the rest of society.

Castanza

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2020, 04:40:44 PM »
Let’s make a deal

If conservatives can’t construe names on here then lefties shouldn’t be able to mock people of faith on this board. There have been plenty of attacks from Liberty, Viking, Jurgis, LC, rb and many others without provocation regarding faith. Yet nothing is said about that?

Personally I couldn’t care less. I think the world is a better place when we can all point and laugh at each other in some ways. Although I do agree blatant racism takes away from the professionalism of this board.

Perhaps a voting system? If a post receives 10 votes for being offensive then it’s automatically removed or quarantined until reviewed by a moderator.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 04:44:59 PM by Castanza »
Core: MSFT | GOOG | AAPL | INTC | CMCSA | VZ | RTX | MSGS | BATRK | WFC | USB | PNC | BAC | TPL | PPL | PCYO | GRBK | PLNT | ATCO | ESPO | HACK

Funny Money:

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2020, 04:48:40 PM »
Letís make a deal

If conservatives canít construe names on here then lefties shouldnít be able to mock people of faith on this board. There have been plenty of attacks from Liberty, Viking, Jurgis, LC, rb and many others without provocation regarding faith. Yet nothing is said about that?

Personally I couldnít care less. I think the world is a better place when we can all point and laugh at each other in some ways. Although I do agree blatant racism takes away from the professionalism of this board.

Perhaps a voting system? If a post receives 10 votes for being offensive then itís automatically removed or quarantined until reviewed by a moderator.

Mocking a faith is frowned upon.  Discussion around faith is fine. 

Just like discussions around politics/party lines is fine...but racist, homophobic attacks, including untruths like the birther movement are frowned upon.   Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

LC

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2020, 05:20:55 PM »
Thatís quite an unsupported accusation, Castanza.

Personally I find it inconsistent that it is justified to criticize believing some things without evidence (anti-vaxxers, for example). But once it becomes about ďfaithĒ or ďgodĒ, now we must walk on eggshells.

That said I donít recall ever levying ad-hominem at anyone over their faith. To do so would undercut the obvious and  legitimate criticisms of religious faith.

To the point, the disparaging names that some posters call these politicians (and the obvious racial undertones) donít phase me.

If anything, it is a giant white flag of surrender, that they canít make a rational argument to support their position.

And finally, it does contribute to a loss of reputation. It makes me less willing to engage in discussion with someone, when they have a history of resorting to personal attacks.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom