Author Topic: Republican Voters Against Trump  (Read 12063 times)

stahleyp

• Lifetime Member
Re: Republican Voters Against Trump
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2020, 09:22:55 AM »
read and rb,  please stop with the hate speech. Both of your posts are very offensive.
Paul

cubsfan

« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2020, 09:31:01 AM »
read and rb,  please stop with the hate speech. Both of your posts are very offensive.

Stahley - If you are on the LEFT - it is allowed. Remember??

Gregmal

« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2020, 10:01:36 AM »

Stahley - If you are on the LEFT - it is allowed. Remember??

No, no, no, no, no! Stop! They are NOT liberals. Theyre actually really, really, conservative! They swear. They would totally have voted for Reagan, hmmm, 2020-1984=36 years, so like 2-3 decades ago! And they'd have been fine with Romney too if not for those damn Russians who changed their votes at the ballot box, back when Russia wasn't a threat because the 1980's called.

It is actually YOU GUYS! The one who voted for Obama and the other who has never cast a vote for Trump, that are the brainwashed MAGA thumpers! Durp.....

I think we need to give them a break. They are exhausted from being wrong continuously for the past 3 years and are overwhelmed by all the cluster around their homes. What seems to be a huge pile of what they thought were smoking guns but actually turned out to be broken, plastic, little kids water pistols.

Viking

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2020, 10:45:54 AM »
This is a month old, but I just saw it and it's pretty interesting ad using Lindsay Graham's words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Xpwyd4aMM

It is pretty instructive to listen to what Graham, a Republican, thinks about Trump and Biden. Based on what i have seen the past 3 years Grahamís take looks pretty informed.

Read the Footnotes

« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2020, 02:03:16 PM »

Read the Footnotes

« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2020, 02:13:28 PM »
This is not associated with the organization Republicans Voters Against Trump to the best of my knowledge, but it is a Republican voter who now appears to be against Trump. He also has written op-eds in the past defending Trump. Not so much this time.

Trump Might Try to Postpone the Election. Thatís Unconstitutional.
He should be removed unless he relents.

By Steven G. Calabresi

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/30/opinion/trump-delay-election-coronavirus.html

I have voted Republican in every presidential election since 1980, including voting for Donald Trump in 2016. I wrote op-eds and a law review article protesting what I believe was an unconstitutional investigation by Robert Mueller. I also wrote an op-ed opposing President Trumpís impeachment.

But I am frankly appalled by the presidentís recent tweet seeking to postpone the November election. Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democratsí assertion that President Trump is a fascist. But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the presidentís immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate.

President Trump needs to be told by every Republican in Congress that he cannot postpone the federal election. Doing so would be illegal, unconstitutional and without precedent in American history. Anyone who says otherwise should never be elected to Congress again.

Steven G. Calabresi is a co-founder of the Federalist Society and a professor at Northwestern Universityís Pritzker School of Law.

If you're not well aware of what the Federalist Society is and it's role in electing Trump and it's influence on the Trump administration, I would recommend you check them out. Here's a start:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_Society

rb

« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2020, 03:48:37 PM »
LOOL hate speech? 🤣

stahleyp

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2020, 07:39:26 PM »
Yes, it's hate speech. You guys hate him and you make fun of him. Therefore it's hate speech.

Isn't that what the left does? If they don't like something, label whatever is said as hate speech and call them a somethingophobe?
Paul

Mephistopheles

« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2020, 09:11:59 PM »
This is not associated with the organization Republicans Voters Against Trump to the best of my knowledge, but it is a Republican voter who now appears to be against Trump. He also has written op-eds in the past defending Trump. Not so much this time.

Trump Might Try to Postpone the Election. Thatís Unconstitutional.
He should be removed unless he relents.

By Steven G. Calabresi

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/30/opinion/trump-delay-election-coronavirus.html

I have voted Republican in every presidential election since 1980, including voting for Donald Trump in 2016. I wrote op-eds and a law review article protesting what I believe was an unconstitutional investigation by Robert Mueller. I also wrote an op-ed opposing President Trumpís impeachment.

But I am frankly appalled by the presidentís recent tweet seeking to postpone the November election. Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democratsí assertion that President Trump is a fascist. But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the presidentís immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate.

President Trump needs to be told by every Republican in Congress that he cannot postpone the federal election. Doing so would be illegal, unconstitutional and without precedent in American history. Anyone who says otherwise should never be elected to Congress again.

Steven G. Calabresi is a co-founder of the Federalist Society and a professor at Northwestern Universityís Pritzker School of Law.

If you're not well aware of what the Federalist Society is and it's role in electing Trump and it's influence on the Trump administration, I would recommend you check them out. Here's a start:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_Society

Co-founder of the Federalist Society calling out Trump's autocratic behavior? What a libtard!

Jurgis

• Porfolio
« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2020, 10:20:58 PM »
LOOL hate speech? 🤣

Whatz with da hatin' homies? Da prezident iz for looove. He be grabbin' ya by the pu$$y anytime he wantz. And shootin' ya on the 5th avenue bitchez. Dat'z wat looove iz. Capeesh yo modafukas? So stoppa yo hatin' nowz.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 10:44:02 PM by Jurgis »
"Human civilization? It might be a good idea." - Not Gandhi
"Before you can be rich, you must be poor." - Nef Anyo
"Money is an illusion" - Not Karl Marx
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"American History X", "Milk", "The Insider", "Dirty Money", "LBJ"