Author Topic: Snowflake Fabrications  (Read 18716 times)

MarkS

Re: Snowflake Fabrications
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2018, 05:50:52 PM »
Great idea spekulatius

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2018, 06:28:10 PM »
I mean something like 40-50% of woman who have had an abortion, have multiple abortions. Not only did they f*ck up, but half of them learned nothing and f*cked up again! That's where the learned nothing and jump back on the pogo stick comment comes from. Very responsible, right?

It's nice when you are the only perfect human being around since Jesus Christ walked the Earth!  The good thing is when you die, you can ask your Father to forgive the sins of all these nutjob women who like to f**k and are irresponsible.  Not all women can be Mary Magdalene and find Jesus.  Most will probably end up in Hell!  Cheers! 
No man is a failure who has friends!

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2018, 06:33:59 PM »
"The American College of Pediatricians concurs with the body of scientific evidence that corroborates that a unique human life starts when the sperm and egg bind to each other in a process of fusion of their respective membranes and a single hybrid cell called a zygote, or one-cell embryo, is created."

Not so much an answer as an opinion -- and not a surprising one, given the source.

From Wikipedia:  The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative advocacy group  of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States. The group was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians, including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples. The group's membership as of 2016 is estimated at 500 members.   

In contrast, the American Academy of Pediatrics has about 64000 members.  They don't mind gay folks adopting kids, and they have quite liberal views on access to abortion.

Thanks Doc75!

Cubsfan, do you have anything against gay couples adopting babies?  If not, perhaps we can reduce the number of abortions by increasing the number of gay adoptions.  Cheers!

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2018, 06:49:52 PM »
Instead of silly comparisons like comparing abortions to war, how about discussing what happens to someone who murders a pregnant woman?

How can you arbitrarily decide what is murder and what isn't.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but did the countries of Afghanistan and Iraq officially declare war against the U.S. or did the U.S. declare war against them and invaded them.  And if the target was Al Qaida terrorists, then how did so many children die?  Murder is murder...killing someone is killing someone.

But things aren't so clear cut, are they?  If a human being or an animal is suffering and in pain, we do and can alleviate their pain through assisted suicide.  The argument around abortion is like many other arguments...the answers aren't as simple as some of you are making it.  In some circumstances, the welfare of the mother (be it physical or mental) is at risk.  Yes, some people aren't responsible and probably end up having an abortion when it was preventable.  If abortion wasn't available at public clinics, then some of these "irresponsible" people might jeopardize their own life by going to back-door clinics.  Is that better?  One life for another?

It's just not as simple as you guys are trying to make it.  As much as I admire Cubfans determined stance, absolutism on this subject matter is naive and the complexity of the issue is similar to prostitution.  Cheers!

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2018, 06:54:59 PM »
This thread is wild. 

Women are so lucky to have men around to make decisions for them.

LOL!  So true!  What the heck is going to happen when they are eventually allowed to go to college or vote?  It will be utter chaos!  Cheers!

rb

« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2018, 07:09:50 PM »
I mean something like 40-50% of woman who have had an abortion, have multiple abortions. Not only did they f*ck up, but half of them learned nothing and f*cked up again! That's where the learned nothing and jump back on the pogo stick comment comes from. Very responsible, right?

It's nice when you are the only perfect human being around since Jesus Christ walked the Earth!  The good thing is when you die, you can ask your Father to forgive the sins of all these nutjob women who like to f**k and are irresponsible.  Not all women can be Mary Magdalene and find Jesus.  Most will probably end up in Hell!  Cheers!
Man, heaven must be such a sausage fest!

MarkS

« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2018, 07:11:38 PM »
Parsed
You have a very bad habit of putting words in my mouth.  I said nothing about war. I said nothing about defining murder.  I simply asked what should be done with someone who murders a pregnant woman.  If a woman 11 weeks pregnant is shot  and killed.  Did the killer kill two people?  Should he or she face a heightened penalty?  If opens up a host of issues.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 06:42:32 AM by MarkS »

Gregmal

« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2018, 07:28:06 PM »

Actually there 's supposedly 72 virgins per person or something...

Funny how you guys always go to the religion angle to justify this. Having morals and being accountable aren't specific to religion.

rb

« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2018, 07:57:42 PM »

Actually there 's supposedly 72 virgins per person or something...

Funny how you guys always go to the religion angle to justify this. Having morals and being accountable aren't specific to religion.
Nah man... I prefer a woman with some experience. Some of the irresponsible ones would be nice. Virgins are boring.

Anyway, way to ruin an above average joke. About morality, here's the thing: free societies don't legislate morality. I am free to be as immoral as I feel like and you're free to judge me to your hear's content. But none of it is any business of the state.

cubsfan

« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2018, 06:35:27 AM »

Cubsfan, do you have anything against gay couples adopting babies?  If not, perhaps we can reduce the number of abortions by increasing the number of gay adoptions.  Cheers!

Nothing against gays Parsad. Two of my cousins are gay, and I am actually quite happy they weren't aborted, cause I like them a lot.  Good to see you found your sense of humor!