Author Topic: The Fifth, the Fifth, I Plead The Fifth!  (Read 11082 times)

LC

Re: The Fifth, the Fifth, I Plead The Fifth!
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2018, 03:01:01 PM »
cubsfan, if I understand you correctly, you're looking for the Smocking Gun?

;D ;D ;D

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072095127894667265
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ads | brk.b | irm | mmm | mo | nlsn | pm | pypl | v | wm

rb

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2018, 03:13:54 PM »
If I follow this - at some time, Donald Trump was in discussions to put up a building in Moscow. So, the Trump organization
had to work with the Russian government in order to put up a building.

Quick question. If he was trying to build a building, why would the Trump Organization work with the Russian government instead of Moscow city hall?

cubsfan

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2018, 03:44:04 PM »
cubsfan, if I understand you correctly, you're looking for the Smocking Gun?

;D ;D ;D

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072095127894667265

Geez - Trump and that damn Twitter - can't even spell!

investor-man

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2018, 03:54:13 PM »
Never mind Schwab - obviously you think I am trying to trick you - and I am not.

All you needed to do was fill in the blanks. It was a pretty simple request.

Feel free to offer your opinion on this "collusion" narrative:

Trump was going to build a building. He needed the Russian government to approve that.
There was going to be some sort of payments or licenses involved.
Somehow, Putin offered to "throw" the election Trump's way.
Russian hackers were successful in cracking the DNC servers - gave the files to Wikileaks.
The truth made Hillary and the Democrats look bad.
This caused Hillary to lose the election.
That was Putin's payment to Trump.

Do I have it correct?
Is this the "collusion"?

VT Bank, a sanctioned Russian bank, agreed to finance Trump Tower Moscow. It's illegal for them to do so unless the sanctions are lifted. Put that together with all of the lies Trump, his family, and their associates have told regarding their contact with Russians and their discussions about lifting the sanctions and then you've got the scenario emerging from Mueller's court filings. It's pretty simple.
Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #3 "Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to."

cubsfan

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2018, 04:03:38 PM »
If I follow this - at some time, Donald Trump was in discussions to put up a building in Moscow. So, the Trump organization
had to work with the Russian government in order to put up a building.

Quick question. If he was trying to build a building, why would the Trump Organization work with the Russian government instead of Moscow city hall?

We need one of our Russian experts to weigh in - cause I just don't know - but it would not shock me if you
are putting up one of the biggest buildings in Moscow - you might need the Russian Gov to cooperate.

But I really don't know.

cubsfan

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2018, 04:06:19 PM »
Never mind Schwab - obviously you think I am trying to trick you - and I am not.

All you needed to do was fill in the blanks. It was a pretty simple request.

Feel free to offer your opinion on this "collusion" narrative:

Trump was going to build a building. He needed the Russian government to approve that.
There was going to be some sort of payments or licenses involved.
Somehow, Putin offered to "throw" the election Trump's way.
Russian hackers were successful in cracking the DNC servers - gave the files to Wikileaks.
The truth made Hillary and the Democrats look bad.
This caused Hillary to lose the election.
That was Putin's payment to Trump.

Do I have it correct?
Is this the "collusion"?

VT Bank, a sanctioned Russian bank, agreed to finance Trump Tower Moscow. It's illegal for them to do so unless the sanctions are lifted. Put that together with all of the lies Trump, his family, and their associates have told regarding their contact with Russians and their discussions about lifting the sanctions and then you've got the scenario emerging from Mueller's court filings. It's pretty simple.

Where was the throwing of the Presidential Election?

Gregmal

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2018, 04:13:24 PM »
It's pretty clear what the strategy here is.

Let's face it, the Trump RE Empire did/does deal with some sketchy people and places. DJT being the head of it, runs for president but still keeps running his business. So there will obviously be an overlap, which there is. The crybaby libs, lost the election, and began a massive witch hunt claiming the election was rigged by Trump and the Russians. They've looked everywhere, and found nothing having to do with that. So, the next obvious step is to look elsewhere. So they'll find business dealings with Russians, which may have been legal, may not have been, and call that their PROOF. They'll then also settle on trying to trump up what is at best, a campaign finance violation, and these two things are now grounds for them to continue their crusade to overthrow the 2016 election. Even though neither those two issues(building a hotel in Russia, or a campaign finance violation) had ANYTHING to do with Trump/Russia rigging the election. Can we all not see this???

Schwab711

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2018, 04:18:09 PM »
This is why I asked you what you think collusion means. What does 'throwing the presidential election' mean?

On just Trump Moscow, that "normal government permit" was with a country he lied about having business with and the office he was running for is explicitly banned from carrying out that business by the Constitution.

It's a big deal. A fair chunk of the Federalist Papers are about the dangers of this exact behavior.

cubsfan

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2018, 04:25:13 PM »
This is why I asked you what you think collusion means. What does 'throwing the presidential election' mean?

On just Trump Moscow, that "normal government permit" was with a country he lied about having business with and the office he was running for is explicitly banned from carrying out that business by the Constitution.

It's a big deal. A fair chunk of the Federalist Papers are about the dangers of this exact behavior.

Schwab - this is not really that difficult believe me - I gave you a scenario - just say yes or no - or change it.
Where is the collusion or agreement or whatever you would like to call it - the quid pro quo between the Russian government
and Donald Trump to cause Hillary Clinton to lose the election.

It's not that hard - the Russians hacked the DNC servers - gave info to Wikileaks - Hillary looked bad and lost.

Why is this Donald Trumps fault?
Where is the collusion?

Are you saying that the Russians did this to "pay back" Trump because he was going to put up a building and pay them fees?

It's really a simple question. What IS the collusion?

cubsfan

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2018, 04:29:16 PM »
It's pretty clear what the strategy here is.

Let's face it, the Trump RE Empire did/does deal with some sketchy people and places. DJT being the head of it, runs for president but still keeps running his business. So there will obviously be an overlap, which there is. The crybaby libs, lost the election, and began a massive witch hunt claiming the election was rigged by Trump and the Russians. They've looked everywhere, and found nothing having to do with that. So, the next obvious step is to look elsewhere. So they'll find business dealings with Russians, which may have been legal, may not have been, and call that their PROOF. They'll then also settle on trying to trump up what is at best, a campaign finance violation, and these two things are now grounds for them to continue their crusade to overthrow the 2016 election. Even though neither those two issues(building a hotel in Russia, or a campaign finance violation) had ANYTHING to do with Trump/Russia rigging the election. Can we all not see this???

THANK YOU SIR - NOW I GET IT - How simple!

So no collusion - just a partisan effort to discredit a democratically elected US President.