Author Topic: The President, bribery, and Ukraine  (Read 16542 times)

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
Re: The President, bribery, and Ukraine
« Reply #250 on: November 22, 2019, 05:07:41 AM »
“Canadians as a whole are deep idiots voting back in a racist, elist, incapable moron!
Cardboard”

I am also a little surprised and disappointed at the Canadian election results.

However you shouldn't be so quick to condemn voters because Canadians do not get to vote for the leader.

Canadians only get to vote for their local representative and the leader is the one whose party has the most representatives (MPs) elected.

So here is the question...

If you think the leader is a moron but his party's local candidate is a good, reliable person and the other party’s candidate is a crooked idiot do you vote for the crooked idiot because you don’t like the other party’s leader?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 05:09:40 AM by cwericb »
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

Gregmal

« Reply #251 on: November 22, 2019, 01:43:39 PM »
The thread title should be changed to The Vice President, bribery, and Ukraine...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/politics/joe-biden-don-lemon-cnntv/index.html

Joey doesnt like when the shoe is on the other foot. Amazing how unraveled he became about this. Clearly he can't handle the scrutiny that comes with being president.

Also funny...

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/biden-lashes-out-reporter-asking-about-sons-lovechild-98722

“Do you have a comment on this report and court filing out of Arkansas that your son Hunter just made you a grandfather?” Doocy can be heard saying off camera."

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #252 on: November 22, 2019, 09:47:02 PM »
"If you think the leader is a moron but his party's local candidate is a good, reliable person and the other party’s candidate is a crooked idiot do you vote for the crooked idiot because you don’t like the other party’s leader?"

In life you should know the consequences of your actions hence there is no excuse.

It is funny that you claim to be a Conservative member and keep coming up with these excuses.

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #253 on: November 23, 2019, 12:30:21 AM »
Despite his failings, that he maintains such a high level of support tells me the US political system must be worse (i.e. rotten to the core).

I have very little to argue with with your entire statement. Trump is not the Pope. He's a liar and a bullshitter. You're right on.
Your point, I bolded, is the key insight I have come too.

I think of Trump as a Dirty Harry Movie - it's too bad it comes to this to clear up an obviously corrupt and self-serving DC Swamp.
The people are sick of it ---

Believe me - NO ONE THINKS TRUMP IS A SAINT. Americans KNOW that Trump has tremendous flaws. Americans are NOT stupid.

That's where you are completely wrong.  Harry was a good cop, in a corrupt environment...he could not be bought.  Trump is not a good cop...and he is easily bought...as are all of his cronies who are in jail or going to jail! 

You're confusing someone who had issues with authority, with someone who wants nothing but complete authority.  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

cubsfan

« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2019, 12:51:56 PM »
Priceless interview here with Rudy Giuliani - President Trump's lawyer in the Russia Investigation.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-indicted-joe-biden-liar

If any of this is true - Joe Biden and the Democrats, including the Obama White House, have real legal issues.

Either Giuliani is telling bold-faced lies to a national audience, or the MSM has earned their "Fake News" reputation
by covering up for the Democrats.

I can't wait to see the outcome of all of this.

Gregmal

« Reply #255 on: November 23, 2019, 01:14:15 PM »
LOL Of course they are covering up! Thats why there has been a desperate rush, since the 2016 election, to fabricate distractions and oust the current administration. These people did terrible things; they used government resources to spy on the Trump campaign, falsified documents, colluded with each other, aided and abetted criminal enterprises both domestically and overseas, and then basically accused Trump of doing all the things they were 1000% guilty of, hoping to cover their asses. Thats why, as flimsy as this Ukraine thing is, it was their last chance(albeit a slim one) to change the narrative and oust him. The gig is up, and now, all they have left to do is claim its a Republican conspiracy and partisan attempt to take attention away from their impeachment circus. But they fully deserve it. Its been a decade in the making and now the chickens are coming home to roost. Same goes for Ukraine Joe.

Value^2

« Reply #256 on: November 23, 2019, 01:49:19 PM »
cubsfan Good interview,

btw: Two years ago almost nobody  took seriously this prediction:

cubsfan

« Reply #257 on: November 23, 2019, 03:20:07 PM »
Quite prescient of Bannon from 2 years ago. It's all coming to pass.

We will see if the sanctimonious Fake News and Democratic leadership, live and die by their motto:  "No One Is Above The Law, Not Even The President"

Schwab711

« Reply #258 on: November 23, 2019, 05:07:55 PM »
The bannon quote is fake.

The IG report will say Carter Page was rightfully targeted, despite whatever document change was made. The FoxNews article quotes CNN and WaPo's reporting (but leaves out IG conclusion from that reporting). Weird FN incompletely covers 'fake news' and no one read the source articles because they've been trained by repeated 'fake news' claims.

cubsfan

« Reply #259 on: November 23, 2019, 06:57:58 PM »
Dude - you're just trying to obscure from the real scandal - Obama's FBI & CIA spying operations against the Trump campaign.

It's all coming out now.

This on the heels of a disastrous impeachment hearing for the Dems - and, to boot, it shines the spotlight on Hunter & Daddy Biden - that is real trouble.