Author Topic: The President, bribery, and Ukraine  (Read 25558 times)

cubsfan

Re: The President, bribery, and Ukraine
« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2020, 02:59:18 PM »
I think you know exactly what I meant - the President was accused of working with the Russians to throw the election.
But of course, it was a total Hoax cooked up by FBI/DOJ, etc, etc - to COVER UP their illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign.
After 3 years with the Mueller Dream Team,  they came up empty...

But if you think he is still covering up his work with Putin - give your congressman Adam Schiff a call - he'll be happy to take another run at it.

But you are correct - Trump was not charged with anything by Mueller - much to the Democrats dismay.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 03:01:20 PM by cubsfan »

LC

« Reply #281 on: February 10, 2020, 03:20:44 PM »
Barr admitted today he has a special little relationship with Giuliani. It goes something like this: Ukraine gives information to Rudy (rumors are it comes in the form of a USB suppository), Rudy meets with Barr at a motel which charges by the half-hour. Barr personally extracts this information with I believe his teeth. Barr then does whatever Trump wants him to do with this information.

At this point the DOJ is just the KGB without the black vans and taste in women.

And you can tell because all of the information seems to be Biden-centric. If Barr was so concerned with corruption he should hang a picture of Trump's family around his neck and investigate a mirror.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 03:23:08 PM by LC »
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

cubsfan

« Reply #282 on: February 10, 2020, 04:01:54 PM »
That's actually pretty funny LC!

Are you Adam Schiff's screenwriter?

You left out the part about Trump giving Alaska to Putin in exchange for his silence!

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #283 on: February 10, 2020, 04:15:21 PM »
I think you know exactly what I meant - the President was accused of working with the Russians to throw the election.
But of course, it was a total Hoax cooked up by FBI/DOJ, etc, etc - to COVER UP their illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign.
After 3 years with the Mueller Dream Team,  they came up empty...

But if you think he is still covering up his work with Putin - give your congressman Adam Schiff a call - he'll be happy to take another run at it.

But you are correct - Trump was not charged with anything by Mueller - much to the Democrats dismay.

I didn't know exactly what you meant -- I actually thought you were exaggerating and I was just correcting it.  I just didn't understand.

So what I believe is that the Russians really did interfere, and with Trump's strange behavior and meetings, public comments about Russia, denials of intelligence reports of interference, his campaign having ties, etc...  I believe that's why he was investigated.  However I think this led Trump to believe it was a deep-state conspiracy and he has further divided the country by spreading that around, claiming the Democrats planned it against him etc...

I don't believe it was any kind of hatchet-job and Trump's going on about it is distracting from what really matters:  we have foreign interference with our free elections and after 3 years the President is still denying it.  I think this is due to a mental illness, that prevents him from demanding an investigation into something that may undermine the legitimacy of his presidency.  That's putting himself before the country and leaving the nation exposed.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 04:21:12 PM by ERICOPOLY »

cubsfan

« Reply #284 on: February 10, 2020, 04:48:08 PM »
Good enough Eric.

I still don't get it. If the election were interfered with under the Obama administration - what does that have to do with Trump?

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #285 on: February 10, 2020, 05:16:47 PM »
Good enough Eric.

I still don't get it. If the election were interfered with under the Obama administration - what does that have to do with Trump?

Instead of sanctioning those who did it, and that would be Russia, he is just ignoring the intelligence agencies and denying that it ever happened.  Further, he has not mobilized any effort to stop it from happening again (he cannot do that when he denies it ever happening).

I want a President that can handle these types of things that are important to future free and fair elections.  He can't just continue to deny it.

Gregmal

« Reply #286 on: February 10, 2020, 05:51:05 PM »
Good enough Eric.

Instead of sanctioning those who did it, and that would be Russia, he is just ignoring the intelligence agencies and denying that it ever happened.  Further, he has not mobilized any effort to stop it from happening again (he cannot do that when he denies it ever happening).

I want a President that can handle these types of things that are important to future free and fair elections.  He can't just continue to deny it.

Well, lets see how he does then. Because this is the first election where Trump will be in office and thus responsible for the rigging.

LC

« Reply #287 on: February 11, 2020, 07:50:20 PM »
Looks like the Orangutan made another call to his buddy the Toad down in the swamp:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/reports-doj-to-make-extraordinary-reversal-on-tough-sentence-for-roger-stone

More monkey business in the banana republic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

Value^2

« Reply #288 on: February 14, 2020, 08:15:45 AM »
Giuliani says he has the proof, and he's ready to EXPOSE the corruption

https://twitter.com/trish_regan/status/1228136357572358146?s=20   

LC

« Reply #289 on: February 14, 2020, 08:30:24 AM »
Oh yeah I'm holding my breath. I mean, isn't Hillary supposed to be in jail already?  ::)