Author Topic: The President, bribery, and Ukraine  (Read 27247 times)

Castanza

Re: The President, bribery, and Ukraine
« Reply #290 on: March 12, 2020, 05:57:22 AM »
Every large enough group of people is corrupt in some way.  Any large enough company or state would contain a certain level of corruption.

The question is not if corruption exists or existed, the question is how widespread is it, what is the social and economic impact.

No doubt the Obama administration had corruption and various issues.  It's also extremely clear that the current administration's corruption and damage to American institutions is far, far greater.

And this is why small governments are better. The bigger they are, the more leverage inevitably corrupt individuals have on the masses.
Core: MSFT | GOOG | AAPL | INTC | CMCSA | VZ | RTX | MSGS | BATRK | PBCT | WFC | USB | PNC | BAC | TPL | PPL | PCYO | GRBK | PLNT | ATCO | ESPO | HACK

Funny Money:

Spekulatius

Re: The President, bribery, and Ukraine
« Reply #291 on: March 12, 2020, 04:33:49 PM »
Obama: No one in my administration got indicted

Quoting Obama:
"In Washington they have racked up enough indictments to field a football team".

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/10/26/barack-obama-indicted-comment-trump-administration-sot-vpx.cnn

And that's because they're working for deep state. Or should i say, they're the "deep state".

I think we'll learn more about that in coming months, so stay tuned!

Uh oh...Not the "deep state" again!!!

Whenever the Republicans think they've got 'em, this damn "deep state" turns up again! It's the deus ex machina of Republican foibles!

If only the Republicans could launch Senate investigations...
If only they controlled the Executive Branch, the DOJ, the FBI, the Attorney General...

If only! Perhaps then we could finally root out this Democratic den of thieves!

And you know what? Somehow...behind the scenes....somehow...I just know that Hillary is behind it all!

“Deep state” is the US version of the “Dolchstosslegende” 100 years later. No evidence, the folks who promote it are knee deep in the swamp themselves, they just keep repeating it to distract and gullible folks believe it.
Life is too short for cheap beer and wine.