Author Topic: The President, bribery, and Ukraine  (Read 24769 times)

cubsfan

Re: The President, bribery, and Ukraine
« Reply #270 on: December 08, 2019, 12:37:54 PM »
Alan Dershowitz (Hillary Supporter)  4 min video discusses the moving goal posts of impeachment in search of an actual crime.
Good legal discussion:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/alan-dershowitz-some-democrats-channeling-soviet-ministers-show-me-the-man-ill-show-you-the-crime-maxim

cubsfan

« Reply #271 on: February 09, 2020, 09:26:08 AM »
This whole Hunter Biden thing is about to get a lot more interesting.

We will see if there is anything to Giuliani's work:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rudy-giuliani-claims-hes-found-smoking-gun-on-hunter-biden

"“We’ve got the documents, Lindsey,” Giuliani declared. “This is a money laundering transaction…. It’s about $14.6 million. It’s a notice from the Latvian government to the Ukrainian government that Hunter Biden is under investigation for corruption.”

Seems to be staking his reputation on this investigation, so I can't understand it unless there is something to it. We'll see!

Gregmal

« Reply #272 on: February 09, 2020, 10:35:15 AM »
This whole Hunter Biden thing is about to get a lot more interesting.

We will see if there is anything to Giuliani's work:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rudy-giuliani-claims-hes-found-smoking-gun-on-hunter-biden

"“We’ve got the documents, Lindsey,” Giuliani declared. “This is a money laundering transaction…. It’s about $14.6 million. It’s a notice from the Latvian government to the Ukrainian government that Hunter Biden is under investigation for corruption.”

Seems to be staking his reputation on this investigation, so I can't understand it unless there is something to it. We'll see!

I doubt it. No way a drug addict, who regularly frequents strip clubs, knocks up hookers, and cheats on his wife with his dead brothers widow, is someone who would launder money.

Value^2

« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2020, 11:12:44 AM »
Rudy Giuliani lays out the Biden's corruption in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxvoFfjn2do

Joe's reaction.  ;D

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1226901519657816064

LC

« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2020, 12:28:46 PM »
So a private citizen with no government affiliation is leading a DOJ investigation into his buddy's political rival.

This administration really is a banana republic led by an orangutan.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2020, 12:49:50 PM »
Alan Dershowitz (Hillary Supporter)  4 min video discusses the moving goal posts of impeachment in search of an actual crime.
Good legal discussion:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/alan-dershowitz-some-democrats-channeling-soviet-ministers-show-me-the-man-ill-show-you-the-crime-maxim

Dershowitz supports who he is working for.  In 2016 he was paid by Hillary's campaign -- and you are calling him a Hillary supporter.  Rather, I think she was supporting him.  And you are referencing Dershowitz at a time when Trump is supporting him.  Dershowitz is a whore.

Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, currently a member of President Donald Trump’s legal team in his impeachment trial, said in 2016 that Trump was more corrupt than Hillary Clinton and would likely continue to be corrupt if elected president, CNN reports. According to CNN, Dershowitz singled out Trump's legal troubles from Trump University before noting that there was “no comparison” between corruption by Trump and Clinton. “I think there's no comparison between who has engaged in more corruption and who is more likely to continue that if elected President of the United States,” Dershowitz told Trending Today USA radio show. “So I think what we're doing is we're comparing, we're saying, look, neither candidate is anywhere close to perfect, let's vote for the less bad candidate.” He also reportedly called Trump a “destabilizing and unpredictable candidate” in a 2016 book, adding that the president accepted “fringe conspiracy theories peddled by extremists.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alan-dershowitz-said-trump-was-more-corrupt-than-hillary-clinton-in-2016
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 12:52:12 PM by ERICOPOLY »

Value^2

« Reply #276 on: February 10, 2020, 12:51:57 PM »
So a private citizen with no government affiliation is leading a DOJ investigation into his buddy's political rival.

AG Bill Barr private citizen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdpiYZnEyZg

LC

« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2020, 01:51:31 PM »
And where does braindead-barr get his information? It's slopped right into the trough from none other than the horse's ass himself. Barr even admits today that rudy feeds him ukranian fertilizer and barr checks whether it will grow votes or just weeds.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

cubsfan

« Reply #278 on: February 10, 2020, 02:31:20 PM »

Uh, no, not quite...

Giuliani is President Trumps personal lawyer. You might remember that President Trump was charged with being an agent of Russia and throwing
the election.  All Giuliani was doing was defending his client during the Russia Hoax cooked up by Hillary/FBI/etc. and all the
Russian/Ukrainian characters.

I'm sure you agree that the President is entitled to defend himself??

Fortunately for Trump, Giuliani is one of the best when it comes to
dealing with corruption.  Too bad for Biden - that he is now likely sunk - since this nasty Russia Hoax explodes right back in the Democrats faces.

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2020, 02:45:16 PM »

Uh, no, not quite...

Giuliani is President Trumps personal lawyer. You might remember that President Trump was charged with being an agent of Russia and throwing
the election.  All Giuliani was doing was defending his client during the Russia Hoax cooked up by Hillary/FBI/etc. and all the
Russian/Ukrainian characters.

I'm sure you agree that the President is entitled to defend himself??

Fortunately for Trump, Giuliani is one of the best when it comes to
dealing with corruption.  Too bad for Biden - that he is now likely sunk - since this nasty Russia Hoax explodes right back in the Democrats faces.

Trump hasn't been charged with being an agent of Russia. 

First, the Russians interfered in the 2016 election, and next some Democrats have mistakenly assumed that the Russians must have something on Trump.  I think it's far more plausible that Trump is denying the Russian influence in order to protect his ego -- his crazy claims about the Inaugural turnout point to this injury.  Any suggestion that the Russians interfered is very threatening to Trump so he denies it, it's bad enough for him to know that Hillary won more votes.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 02:47:33 PM by ERICOPOLY »