Author Topic: Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19  (Read 9957 times)

Gregmal

Re: Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2020, 04:52:50 PM »
LOL thats like the 8th time you brought up each of your talking points and snippets. For the 8th time I'll answer.

You dont know about accounting/US tax but comment on it anyway...OK then.

No, I dont care about politicians in any regard other than what policies they will push and how it will effect my life.

Yes, you are correct, no president has ever gotten better medical access than Joe the Plumber.... And weren't you guys out of the other end of your mouth bashing "experimental" treatments because you dont trust Trump?

I have been suggesting that about Covid and it continues to be more or more clearly the case. The biggest damage was done in shitbox liberal cities where people had no clue what they were doing. NY/NJ/MA still stand alone in terms of death rate, and alone still account for nearly a quarter of Covid deaths despite collectively having about the same number of covid cases as Florida. They have 3x as many deaths as Texas despite combining to have roughly the same population. Its really funny how on and on you guys go about covid and the US and its your own cities and politicians leading the way.

Yes, I said when covid got more serious I would reevaluate my position. I did. And Ive done well with my approach. Congrats you can count deaths. It great that you deem it essential to remind us that you can count deaths every 2 weeks on your political rants. I look forward to more.

Quite a bunch of people made fools out of themselves with their investments and covid delusion back in March. It was certainly fun. Maybe you guys can whip up another frenzy and we can do it again?

Id also add, that regardless of left/right blame for the virus, people knew in January and February it was a health concern. Its on you to take precautions. If you need the government to tell you what to do you are a loser and maybe America and all its "freedom" isn't for you.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 05:04:55 PM by Gregmal »

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2020, 05:04:57 PM »
Okay. I get it. You are only concerned about yourself. No problem and I can understand why you support trump. Birds of a father ...
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

Gregmal

« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2020, 05:07:28 PM »
Okay. I get it. You are only concerned about yourself. No problem and I can understand why you support trump. Birds of a father ...

LOL let me know when(time and date) you put the well being of complete and total strangers above that of you and your friends/family.....Ill make a trophy for you.

All the fake concern is greatly amusing.

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2020, 05:14:38 PM »
That's okay, I understand where you are coming from now.
And actually I do have empathy for others, even complete strangers.
But I can understand how you don't and why you have little concern for Covid victims or others.
Each to his own I guess.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

Gregmal

« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2020, 05:35:20 PM »
I mean at current pace I'm on track to be completely financially independent by mid 30's, family has everything it needs, never had a boss in my life or relied on someone else for a paycheck(not counting bs high school and college jobs that paid the bar tab), Rolodex includes contacts that you probably wouldn't believe, a track record with people I do business with that would be the envy of anyone, and literally just had the highest "quality of life" summer of my life during the "pandemic". Entirely self made, not even a small loan from daddy. So yea, I'll stick with what works for me. You do you. As you said, to each their own. Different approaches get different results.

Buckeye

« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2020, 07:08:55 PM »
I mean at current pace I'm on track to be completely financially independent by mid 30's, family has everything it needs, never had a boss in my life or relied on someone else for a paycheck(not counting bs high school and college jobs that paid the bar tab), Rolodex includes contacts that you probably wouldn't believe, a track record with people I do business with that would be the envy of anyone, and literally just had the highest "quality of life" summer of my life during the "pandemic". Entirely self made, not even a small loan from daddy. So yea, I'll stick with what works for me. You do you. As you said, to each their own. Different approaches get different results.

Gregmal, what type of business do you own?

Gregmal

« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2020, 07:49:16 PM »
I used to own an investment management/advisory business which I monetized and now work on a contractor/consultancy basis managing funds for a few dozen HNW investors who have been long tenured investors/clients of mine as I shift towards managing my own money.

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2020, 08:15:05 PM »
It is indeed interesting to constantly read these negative comments from Cwericb or a so-called hardcore Conservative member and actively involved with the Party. LOL!

Then state out here a few negative comments, I mean real ones, around Trudeau and Obama's policies without mentioning Trump in the same sentences then I will let you complain, bitch and moan all day long about Trump afterwards.

However, I won't hold my breath as you will likely come up with some excuse not do so.

Cardboard

Parsad

• Administrator
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2020, 10:26:12 PM »
oh boy.

1) Its The NY Times; them and their employees are septic scum. There is a clear bias, go check out what % of their stories are gossip about Trump. There is a reason every liberal always cites NYT. You are not only assuming they are credible, but that their report on his taxes is accurate.

2) I care as much about Trumps taxes as I do yours....zero.

3) Depreciation on several billion dollars in RE is not immaterial. Losses on golf courses also arent either. I assume you are again unaware that there are certain assets favorable to HNW folks due to pass through of operating losses. O&G vehicles with the purpose of shielding or offsetting income are very popular in fact. It is very feasible to also be holding significant income at the corporate level.

4) People who dont understand a subject commenting on it is hilarious and also immediately invalidates everything else they have to say.

You and many of your friends have repeatedly combined 1&4 and seem oblivious to 3. And care about 2.

I'd also point out that the covid hoax at the WH so far resembles the flu. Outside of course, of all the hysteria. Certainly Trump, with all his super high risk problems should be dead by now. So should about half the senators. LOL meanwhile De Blasio is back to trying to shut down NY.

Greg, I don't really care about Trump's tax losses, as many rich people take advantage of those loopholes and reduce their tax burden.  But c'mon man, at some point in time, you have to just clench the old butt cheeks and admit that Trump doesn't just exaggerate his success and wealth...but that he completely lies like Bernie Madoff or some other ponzi operator.  And granted you have your issues with the left, and yeah, many of them are just as bad as Trump, but he's the President...not just some minor token position, but POTUS!  But if you can't admit that, so be it.  You're hardcore ride and die with this numbnuts!  Cheers!

Thats fine. It really just comes down to policy. You've got so called conservatives here supporting a candidate who wants to raise taxes, increase the size and power of the government, expand the SC, and in one of the better parts of the debate, that not surprisingly no one has mentioned, despite claiming to have endorsements from law enforcement, couldn't name one and has placated a large portion of his base with hopes of reducing law enforcement. Very conservative indeed!

Yeah, but that's like when Trump says he has plenty of black votes or loves the Mexicans...outside of Ben Carson, Kanye and Ted Cruz, he can't name any either!  I'm not a fan of Biden as POTUS, but you've got to admit that the current POTUS is a lying, hypocrite who grew up with a silver spoon, and plans on making sure his heirs all have them too!  Cheers!
No man is a failure who has friends!

Castanza

« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2020, 05:45:52 AM »
oh boy.

1) Its The NY Times; them and their employees are septic scum. There is a clear bias, go check out what % of their stories are gossip about Trump. There is a reason every liberal always cites NYT. You are not only assuming they are credible, but that their report on his taxes is accurate.

2) I care as much about Trumps taxes as I do yours....zero.

3) Depreciation on several billion dollars in RE is not immaterial. Losses on golf courses also arent either. I assume you are again unaware that there are certain assets favorable to HNW folks due to pass through of operating losses. O&G vehicles with the purpose of shielding or offsetting income are very popular in fact. It is very feasible to also be holding significant income at the corporate level.

4) People who dont understand a subject commenting on it is hilarious and also immediately invalidates everything else they have to say.

You and many of your friends have repeatedly combined 1&4 and seem oblivious to 3. And care about 2.

I'd also point out that the covid hoax at the WH so far resembles the flu. Outside of course, of all the hysteria. Certainly Trump, with all his super high risk problems should be dead by now. So should about half the senators. LOL meanwhile De Blasio is back to trying to shut down NY.

Greg, I don't really care about Trump's tax losses, as many rich people take advantage of those loopholes and reduce their tax burden.  But c'mon man, at some point in time, you have to just clench the old butt cheeks and admit that Trump doesn't just exaggerate his success and wealth...but that he completely lies like Bernie Madoff or some other ponzi operator.  And granted you have your issues with the left, and yeah, many of them are just as bad as Trump, but he's the President...not just some minor token position, but POTUS!  But if you can't admit that, so be it.  You're hardcore ride and die with this numbnuts!  Cheers!

Thats fine. It really just comes down to policy. You've got so called conservatives here supporting a candidate who wants to raise taxes, increase the size and power of the government, expand the SC, and in one of the better parts of the debate, that not surprisingly no one has mentioned, despite claiming to have endorsements from law enforcement, couldn't name one and has placated a large portion of his base with hopes of reducing law enforcement. Very conservative indeed!

Yeah, but that's like when Trump says he has plenty of black votes or loves the Mexicans...outside of Ben Carson, Kanye and Ted Cruz, he can't name any either!  I'm not a fan of Biden as POTUS, but you've got to admit that the current POTUS is a lying, hypocrite who grew up with a silver spoon, and plans on making sure his heirs all have them too!  Cheers!

Respectfully, Biden has 40+ years of blatant hypocrisy, racist policies, racist quotes, and downright innapropriate behavior with women and children. Biden's latest racist quote: "The only reason I'm able to stay home during this pandemic is because black women have been keeping the grocery store shelves stocked."

Trump is a POS, but he spent the majority of his time being a POS human as a democrat  ;D I'm going to take a page from the democratic playbook and say there was a "great switch". Trump has only just come over to the "good side"  :P jk jk
Core: MSFT | GOOG | AAPL | INTC | PLTR | CMCSA | VZ | RTX | MSGS | BATRK | WFC | USB | PNC | BAC | TPL | PPL | PCYO | GRBK | PLNT | ATCO | ESPO | HACK

Funny Money: NIO