Author Topic: Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19  (Read 9955 times)

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
Re: Trump and Melania Test Positive For Covid-19
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2020, 05:47:38 AM »
Greg, I congratulate you on your business success. I believe you previously mentioned that you owned a power boat - so you can’t be all bad :) . Like you, anything I have, I worked for.

Cardboard, I have read and respected your posts on this board and on the previous board for many years.

You are both obviously intelligent people.

What I don’t understand is the passion you both have to support a man who constantly and blatantly lies and treats his supporters as suckers. Meanwhile, he takes it for granted that his supporters will follow him no matter what outrageous things he does or says. One would think that Trump’s “5th Avenue” remark would be seen as the insult to his supporters that it was.

I could go on, but it would be a waste of time as it wouldn’t change your support for a man I see as having serious mental issues and who puts his own personal interests above his country’s.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

Gregmal

« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2020, 06:20:59 AM »
Look, for the most part, everything is drummed up when it comes to politics. Pick your ideal President, out of everyone you know of, and if its Joe Biden or Donald Trump you are probably lying. If its anyone else, they've literally got next to no chance. As Ive said before, I think we will be A-OK with Biden should he be President for the entire term and not let Koomala near the Oval Office.

Debating this shit is mostly just entertaining. The vast majority of what occurs with politics and Donald Trump really dont(or shouldn't) impact our lives. Even all the virus stuff; plenty of folks here, even those who did the basement thing, found a way to do what made them comfortable and took precautions. Theres always someone to blame but by blaming you are also implying a lack of power and personally Ive just always liked the idea of having control over my life. This past weekend for instance, we had family over and wanted to go to a long time favorite hibachi place. Indoor with the whole 9 in terms of restaurant risks. So instead, I called up, told the restaurant how many people, and asked if they could find us a 60 minute time window either Saturday or Sunday during whatever time worked for them, and if they closed the rest of the restaurant for that time window, I'd pay double via a 100% tip. $160 for food, $160 for peace of mind. Of course, we didnt have to go out and still may have faced risks, but everyone should have a say in how they live their lives, for better or worse. Whats the ripple effect on quality of life if everyone adopts a fear driven lifestyle?

As whacky as any president can get, we all should have the protection of the constitution which is guarded by the Supreme Court. Where it gets a little unnerving is when/where it seems the politicians(referring to both left and right) have found the one major constitutional hack....that you can bulldoze the constitution by executive orders, or by methodically screwing with the courts. If they continue doing this, specifically the executive orders, which is what almost all of the covid lockdowns and business shutdowns are predicated upon, we could be in trouble.

Buckeye

« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2020, 09:12:45 AM »
I used to own an investment management/advisory business which I monetized and now work on a contractor/consultancy basis managing funds for a few dozen HNW investors who have been long tenured investors/clients of mine as I shift towards managing my own money.

Thank you for your reply Gregmal, and congratulations on the success. Just don't let it go to your head ;)

Value^2

« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2020, 10:49:37 AM »
Biden is textbook example of career-politician. All they know is how to raise taxes and add more regulation. Trump knows how real world works and he has been doing god's work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhKA1uX2UmI

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2020, 12:41:06 PM »
Biden is textbook example of career-politician. All they know is how to raise taxes and add more regulation. Trump knows how real world works and he has been doing god's work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhKA1uX2UmI

Not sure if you are serious, but the clip you reference shows H Clinton saying “We’re Going To Put A Lot Of Coal Miners And Coal Companies Out Of Business”

It would appear that despite his promises to rebuild the coal industry Trump has done even better than Clinton.  When Murray Energy filed for bankruptcy in October 2019, it became the eighth US coal producer to do so in the space of 12 months. Just quoting the facts.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

John Hjorth

« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2020, 01:06:02 PM »
At least, I know he makes money investing while with all your comments one has to wonder how bread gets to the table?

Cardboard

Ohh it’s been so hard for us since you wished me and my family contracted “the most virulent kind” of covid back in February. You clearly lead by example. Glad to have you back  :-X

This is soo much "under the belt" communication among CoBF members! There is no need, or even demand for it!
”In the race of excellence … there is no finish line.”
-HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai

orthopa

« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2020, 07:23:52 AM »
Uh oh. Covid in Kamala's inner circle now! How reckless.

Gregmal

« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2020, 07:32:36 AM »

This will be a FOX/NY Post exclusive. The rest will never hear of it! Hunter Biden is also rumored to have fathered a multi racial child with yet another class C stripper. Adding more diversity to the ticket! Facebook, Twitter and Google have a decision on their hands!

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2020, 07:35:18 AM »
Our resident buffoons certainly won't comment on it.

Same as Trudeau's wife getting it but, not our moron in chief?

Who is lying and hypocritical here?

Much rather have someone with a go-humanity attitude than all these control freaks wanting to control every aspect of our lives. Fuck em!

Cardboard

orthopa

« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2020, 08:15:08 AM »

This will be a FOX/NY Post exclusive. The rest will never hear of it! Hunter Biden is also rumored to have fathered a multi racial child with yet another class C stripper. Adding more diversity to the ticket! Facebook, Twitter and Google have a decision on their hands!

My concern as an American voter is that if Biden/Kamala impose the same covid plan that they have been using in their inner circle we are all doomed.

Until proven otherwise recklessness and wearing your mask below your nose is being suspected.