Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 79762 times)

Gregmal

Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #490 on: February 09, 2020, 01:48:17 PM »
Well I think California is permanently Democratic since Clinton and on.

Perhaps there will be a voter revolt one of these days now that the state has been wrecked (much like Illinois).

..and my apologies - I thought you lived in Santa Barbara - but hey, Placer County is pretty damn nice.

It's been 4 years since I lived on the coast -- moved here in 2016.

The farmers and blue collar in California are fed up with the elitists in San Francisco and LA telling them what to do and voting for regulations that hurt the farmers and blue collar.

This sounds like the case in NY as well. Especially if you wonder into Foie Gras country upstate.

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #491 on: February 09, 2020, 03:36:15 PM »
Well I think California is permanently Democratic since Clinton and on.

Perhaps there will be a voter revolt one of these days now that the state has been wrecked (much like Illinois).

..and my apologies - I thought you lived in Santa Barbara - but hey, Placer County is pretty damn nice.

It's been 4 years since I lived on the coast -- moved here in 2016.

The farmers and blue collar in California are fed up with the elitists in San Francisco and LA telling them what to do and voting for regulations that hurt the farmers and blue collar.

This sounds like the case in NY as well. Especially if you wonder into Foie Gras country upstate.

One local man I met through my son's football is a cement pouring contractor.  He was voting for Trump in 2016 because he had to spend $50k for new equipment to meet tighter environment laws passed in California by voters in San Francisco and LA.

The Democrats alienate voters like him when they provide big tax credits for Teslas before giving him the tax credit necessary to buy equipment upgrades that are needed solely for the purpose of meeting idealistic environmental standards. 

He would be happy to use new equipment that polluted less if the cost of it came out of the state's revenue (which is mostly collected from San Francisco and LA).

LC

« Reply #492 on: February 09, 2020, 03:54:39 PM »
Try using evidence and not anecdotes.

Iím happy to commend Trumps success, pls show me where it is.

Dude - The Democrats are getting downright scary... I mean they HATE America already. All I hear is how bad everything is
and what a terrible country this is and how it needs to be totally remade.  Listen to their rhetoric already.

This is NOT playing well among the average citizen. Americans are proud of this country - perhaps you'll agree in November.

What needs to be remade and destroyed is the Democratic Party and Leadership - for their own good...
This thread is about irrational belief systems and you're displaying how it can occur on both sides of the political spectrum.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brk.b | irm | nlsn | pm | t | v | xom

Gregmal

« Reply #493 on: February 09, 2020, 04:21:02 PM »

cubsfan

« Reply #494 on: February 15, 2020, 03:53:05 PM »
yawn...video of lefties trashing conservatives speakers again....gone is the party of tolerance...shit, even the ACLU has flipped:

https://amgreatness.com/2020/02/13/caught-on-video-lefty-thugs-trash-college-republican-display-at-university-of-california-santa-cruz/

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #495 on: February 15, 2020, 04:39:03 PM »
This is an interview with Nadine Strossen from 2018. She was upset and worried about the fact that the ACLU was abandoning the protection of free speech and how it doesn't seem to be a liberal value any longer.

http://www.thaddeusrussell.com/podcast/50

Liberals no longer support free speech or tolerance, they are no longer anti-war and their social justice policies are pretty much just outright racist.  There is very little of redeeming value left on the left.  If tyranny comes to America that is the direction from which it will come.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 04:43:51 PM by rkbabang »