Author Topic: Trump Has a New Press Secretary: Kayleigh McEnany  (Read 14193 times)

meiroy

• Lifetime Member
Re: Trump Has a New Press Secretary: Kayleigh McEnany
« Reply #250 on: June 02, 2020, 07:53:58 PM »
My prediction: Donnie will quit if he is lagging in the poll And has no chance of winning.

He would blame it on the media, anarchists, rigging etc and just resign. He is so narcissistic that he wont go through a defeat

Careful with the wishful thinking. It's exactly the opposite. he is not going to quit under any circumstances. He and his corrupt enablers will see the country burn first.  They know what they have done and what they might face. They have much to lose. 

Spekulatius

« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2020, 05:22:57 PM »
My prediction: Donnie will quit if he is lagging in the poll And has no chance of winning.

He would blame it on the media, anarchists, rigging etc and just resign. He is so narcissistic that he wont go through a defeat

Careful with the wishful thinking. It's exactly the opposite. he is not going to quit under any circumstances. He and his corrupt enablers will see the country burn first.  They know what they have done and what they might face. They have much to lose.

Donnie wonít quit because he has too much to loose. He is likely to look at inconvenient prosecutions for tax evasions and a whole, lot of other things while in office. I donít think he will quit.
Life is too short for cheap beer and wine.

Viking

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2020, 12:59:27 AM »

Donnie wonít quit because he has too much to loose. He is likely to look at inconvenient prosecutions for tax evasions and a whole, lot of other things while in office. I donít think he will quit.

Trump quit? Not going to happen. Long time before the election; an eternity. Biden will stumble at some point. The key is which candidate is peaking before the election; peaking too soon is not good. Trump still has to be the favourite to win in November.

meiroy

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #253 on: June 05, 2020, 08:31:32 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/entertainment/cate-blanchett-chainsaw-accident-scli-intl/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2020-06-05T14%3A31%3A05&utm_term=link&utm_source=twCNNi

"Australian actress Cate Blanchett has said she cut her head with a chainsaw during an accident at home during lockdown."

Bu this is not why I'm posting it, here's the shocking part:

"The actress, who reportedly lives in East Sussex, England"

FFS why would someone from Australia go live in East Sussex! What is wrong with this woman. She overdosed on LOTR and was looking for the shire?

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 08:33:32 PM by meiroy »

Gregmal

« Reply #254 on: June 09, 2020, 07:10:03 AM »

Try justifying your claims and addressing the glaring inconsistencies in your post, if you can. Otherwise youíre just all talk. Literally, a Trump Chump.

Why don't you just drop dead LC.

Be careful or Sanjeev will Cardboard you...being rude while Republican is not equal to being rude while Democrat.

Try justifying your claims and addressing the glaring inconsistencies in your post, if you can. Otherwise youíre just all talk. Literally, a Trump Chump.

Why don't you just drop dead LC.

Your wish is my command!  10 days...no posting...enjoy the peace and quiet until you learn to stop being assholes!  Cheers!

Sanjeev this was incredibly petty. You guys want to complain about dictators and people who punish those they disagree with politically.....and then you do shit like this?

You ban longtime contributor Cardboard for making a stupid comment after letting Dalal and many others cheer people dying because they get an excuse to regularly blast Trump(interestingly, as someone else pointed out, now most of those participants have moved on to other topics)...even stellar contributors like the thepupil pointed out that the coronavirus thread was a cesspool that should have been in politics from the get go; you let it stay in General Discussion after continuously removing threads that involved politics for the better part of the past two years. You've got folks like Read the Footnotes on your investment website contributing a whopping 44 posts in the investment ideas section over 5 years! to complement his regular political whining; the irony of talking about "quality of posting" and "ant-resume's"...LOL. Since coming back, ERICOPOLY literally does nothing but troll politics and semi regularly personally attack people(outside of the one glorious thread he contributed asking for advice on how to stiff his wife in divorce court; Donald Trump would have been proud of that one!). Stahleyp might get carried away on the religious tangents at times, but is always thoughtful and courteous; yet days ago you look the other way as cwericb compares his intellect to a telephone pole. Heck, even a couple weeks ago, you told me to "fuck off", which is basically just another way of saying what cubsfan said to LC....There's many others as well who fit into this category...yet you ban cubsfan for making a silly remark, and then ban me for what? Warning him that you've been petty and vindictive with the bans lately? To which your response is to be petty and vindictive? Its your site you do what you want but there's a certain irony to this behavior... but hey, we can change the title from "a value investors haven"... to.. any number of other creative things indicating what seems to be the trend.... a liberal's haven? Corner of Pennsylvania Ave and K Street? Whatever dude.

Ive managed to develop relationships with a good number of valuable and cool people through this site that I now communicate with regularly outside of COBF. It has a lot of value as an investment forum. So I don't really know why you want to turn it into some fiefdom where some people get to mouth off, be rude, and intolerant, while only those you disagree with get punished. Again, in just the past week, there's been open boasting and blanket statement bigotry; against Catholics and multiple statements about "all cops are bad cops"...those posters are all still here.

Frankly, if this is how you are going to carry on you should just remove the politics section since only one side of politics seems tolerated anyway. Maybe then the investment part of this site will flourish again. You were always very good at not being a hypocrite and more importantly, being fair with everyone and not letting your political biases influence how you treat people; hopefully this is just a short term aberration resulting from the obvious heightened stress the myriad current situations have brought upon everyone.  At a minimum, I would also suggest you implement a VIC type of minimum 1-2 ideas a year type of thing. It would at least limit those who have nothing to offer to an investment forum; of which, lately there are many.

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2020, 07:34:33 AM »
It's going to take a box of tissues to get through that post.

Gregmal

« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2020, 07:38:24 AM »
It's going to take a box of tissues to get through that post.

Sanjeev, exhibit A..... to what degree am I allowed to respond without getting exiled again your highness?

LC

« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2020, 07:50:04 AM »
 ;D ;D Welcome back, Greg. I for one missed your contributions. And to your point - I do not like echo chambers in any form (either investment- or politics- related). Mindless agreement is overrated. Frankly, it's more fun to debate and even argue.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

Gregmal

« Reply #258 on: June 09, 2020, 07:59:30 AM »
;D ;D Welcome back, Greg. I for one missed your contributions. And to your point - I do not like echo chambers in any form (either investment- or politics- related). Mindless agreement is overrated. Frankly, it's more fun to debate and even argue.

Ha, yea. We've definitely had our fun never agreeing on anything politically over the years...but its been in good fun. Which is kind of my point. There should be balance. People are allowed to disagree and even go at each other within reason IMO. "Go fuck yourself" and "drop dead" are basically the same thing...Unless one is taking things too literally and assumes its a matter of "go masturbate" vs "die"...

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2020, 09:10:19 AM »
without getting exiled again your highness?

Not the first show of disrespect for the moderator