Author Topic: US Election Rules and Possible Outcomes On Election Day  (Read 74224 times)

Gregmal

Re: US Election Rules and Possible Outcomes On Election Day
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2020, 05:46:16 PM »
I agree there is some validity here. The MSM purposely deletes and erases events that dont fit their narrative. Then only places that do report them, are places the MSM and lefties have successfully branded as "extremist" or "alt right"....Clever, but again, an event is an event and if it happened it doesnt really matter who is reporting, does it?

For all the times these places report on, and obsessively declare that "Trump lies"....whos keeping track of Joe's? There's been a number of these same places that have kept count, and it's truly bizarre the degree to which Biden constantly lies, and the things he lies about. I cant blame many lefties for not freaking out the way they do when they read about Trump lying all the time, but definitely, as cubsfan said, broaden the horizon. Just to name a few of the comical/bizarre....Joe Biden has lied about..being a college student at a historically black university.....being arrested on 3! separate occasions....teaching at UPenn...."visiting Afghanistan to honor a Naval officer who he said had rappelled down a ravine while under fire to retrieve the body of a fellow soldier"....and then of course his disastrous bid in the 80s to become President, and of course the series of lies that ended that as well....
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 05:51:34 PM by Gregmal »

LC

"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

Viking

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2020, 07:36:41 PM »
I agree there is some validity here. The MSM purposely deletes and erases events that dont fit their narrative. Then only places that do report them, are places the MSM and lefties have successfully branded as "extremist" or "alt right"....Clever, but again, an event is an event and if it happened it doesnt really matter who is reporting, does it?

For all the times these places report on, and obsessively declare that "Trump lies"....whos keeping track of Joe's? There's been a number of these same places that have kept count, and it's truly bizarre the degree to which Biden constantly lies, and the things he lies about. I cant blame many lefties for not freaking out the way they do when they read about Trump lying all the time, but definitely, as cubsfan said, broaden the horizon. Just to name a few of the comical/bizarre....Joe Biden has lied about..being a college student at a historically black university.....being arrested on 3! separate occasions....teaching at UPenn...."visiting Afghanistan to honor a Naval officer who he said had rappelled down a ravine while under fire to retrieve the body of a fellow soldier"....and then of course his disastrous bid in the 80s to become President, and of course the series of lies that ended that as well....

The difference is Trump lies at a historic rate. By far more than any other president in US history. Pretty much every day. And usually multiple times every day. Its like comparing a jaywalker with a serial killer. Yes, both people broke the law.

Biden has his own issues. This isn’t one of them (in comparison to Trump).

Castanza

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2020, 06:01:13 AM »

The difference is Trump lies at a historic rate. By far more than any other president in US history. Pretty much every day. And usually multiple times every day. Its like comparing a jaywalker with a serial killer. Yes, both people broke the law.

Biden has his own issues. This isn’t one of them (in comparison to Trump).

Biden has 40 years in office of blatant lies. I don't think he's been honest about a single thing this campaign. The difference (regarding covid19) is Biden lies to the negative and Trump lies to the positive. Humans and people are inclined to latch onto negative news. Especially in today's environment. I still can't believe people think Trump and Biden are radically different. They are two peas of a pod all the way down to their embellished educations.
Core: MSFT | GOOG | AAPL | INTC | PLTR | CMCSA | VZ | RTX | MSGS | BATRK | WFC | USB | PNC | BAC | TPL | PPL | PCYO | GRBK | PLNT | ATCO | ESPO | HACK

Funny Money: NIO

Gregmal

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2020, 06:31:17 AM »
Interesting how the (predictably) NYT losers come out with the tax records right before a huge voter fraud development...which I am sure will be ignored and/or downplayed by liberals. Those dorks were probably so excited about "finally getting" what they thought were Trumps returns...but again, just like the Access Hollywood tape, not many give a shit about the MSM's blatant attempt to drop their "stories" right ahead of an election hoping to manipulate the people.

On a separate note, isn't it kind of egregious, on a general level, to have scumbag journalists basically setting out on a mission to secretly, and possibly illegally, obtain an American citizens personal information, and then publish it? Or cuz its Trump we dont care? Probably the later...

Castanza

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2020, 08:04:04 AM »
Interesting how the (predictably) NYT losers come out with the tax records right before a huge voter fraud development...which I am sure will be ignored and/or downplayed by liberals. Those dorks were probably so excited about "finally getting" what they thought were Trumps returns...but again, just like the Access Hollywood tape, not many give a shit about the MSM's blatant attempt to drop their "stories" right ahead of an election hoping to manipulate the people.

On a separate note, isn't it kind of egregious, on a general level, to have scumbag journalists basically setting out on a mission to secretly, and possibly illegally, obtain an American citizens personal information, and then publish it? Or cuz its Trump we dont care? Probably the later...

Everyone already knew what his tax returns would show. When he was campaigning in 2016 he literally said "I took full advantage of all the tax loopholes like everyone else." Meanwhile Mike Bloomberg is blatantly committing election fraud.....crickets
Core: MSFT | GOOG | AAPL | INTC | PLTR | CMCSA | VZ | RTX | MSGS | BATRK | WFC | USB | PNC | BAC | TPL | PPL | PCYO | GRBK | PLNT | ATCO | ESPO | HACK

Funny Money: NIO

Gregmal

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2020, 09:07:54 AM »

Everyone already knew what his tax returns would show. When he was campaigning in 2016 he literally said "I took full advantage of all the tax loopholes like everyone else." Meanwhile Mike Bloomberg is blatantly committing election fraud.....crickets

Bbbbut, they're trying so hard! Look at the NYT homepage LOL

cubsfan

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2020, 09:12:15 AM »

Yawn, another "bombshell report", "we got him now!", "this is the end", blah, blah, blah.....

Meanwhile, the real fun will be Tuesday evening with Joe Biden - the only man in Presidential history can destroy his candidacy in 5 minutes,
depending what comes out of his mouth. DNC leadership have to be terrified.  One more "If you don't vote for me, you ain't Black" - and Biden is done.

LC

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2020, 09:19:54 AM »
Lets recap:

Claim of "quite alarming" voter fraud related to ballot harvesting - yet to be substantiated
Claim that the mainstream media does not track Biden's accuracy/truthfullness - shown to be incorrect

Followed up by the audacity to claim journalists are scumbags.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

cubsfan

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2020, 09:29:21 AM »
Just a small recap for those too lazy to take a little time and do as I suggested:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/27/breaking-project-veritas-ballot-harvesting-minnesota/

The video is quite entertaining.

Project Veritas Exposes Ilhan Omar Allies in Alleged Ballot Harvesting Operation in Minnesota

Video footage captured by Project Veritas shows an operative, Liban Mohamed, bragging about collecting hundreds of ballots.

“Numbers do not lie. Numbers do not lie. … You can see my car is full. All these here are absentee ballots. Can’t you see? Look at all these; my car is full,” Mohamed can be heard saying in the video.

The video also includes testimony from a whistleblower, Omar Jamal, who called Rep. Omar’s alleged ballot harvesting an “open secret” and also discussed an alleged cash-for-votes scheme organized by staffers of Rep. Omar.

“She [Ilhan Omar] will do anything that she can do to get elected and she [Ilhan Omar] has hundreds of people on the streets doing that,” said Jamal.

As I mentioned - don't expect to see this reported on "The Most Trusted Name in News" CNN.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 09:45:16 AM by cubsfan »