Author Topic: Who do you think will win the 2020 election?  (Read 4063 times)

ZenaidaMacroura

Re: Who do you think will win the 2020 election?
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2020, 02:52:59 AM »
I put "Trump - even though I vote Democrat", because A) I think Trump will win;  B) I'm definitely not a Republican; and C) there was no option for "Trump - Even thought I don't vote."
100% how I feel/polled   8)

rb

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2020, 03:03:46 AM »
Does this poll make sense without knowing who the Dem nominee will be? Itís way too early IMHO.
Exactly! Remember all Democratic the clown car jokes during the last Republican primary? Not so funny now, are they?

Also.... Why is everyone ignoring Mike Bloomberg?

DRValue

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2020, 03:40:19 AM »
Does this poll make sense without knowing who the Dem nominee will be? Itís way too early IMHO.
Exactly! Remember all Democratic the clown car jokes during the last Republican primary? Not so funny now, are they?

Pick your best expected Democrat nominee. They are in complete disarray. There is no clear front runner apart from the Bern and they're rigging it against him again!
[E]xpedience does not license omnipotence.

Not Investment Advice. Do Your Own Research.

rb

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2020, 04:32:15 AM »
Again didn't that comment fit perfectly in the narrative about the republicans circa 4 years ago?

DRValue

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2020, 06:38:03 AM »
May have done. Vote how you feel today.

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2020, 07:46:42 AM »
I predict that a ham sandwich will win the next election.

I predict rain will be wet.

A ham sandwich wins every election.   Some sandwiches are slightly better than others, but they are ham sandwiches nonetheless.

It's just how democracy works.  It's what happens when people vote on things.  Taco Bell was voted best Mexican restaurant in America.

"People who need leaders aren't fit to choose them"  -Michael Malice

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2020, 07:46:56 AM »

Pick your best expected Democrat nominee. They are in complete disarray. There is no clear front runner apart from the Bern and they're rigging it against him again!

And where is the evidence that it is being rigged against Bernie?

Keep in mind that Trump WANTS Bernie to run against him because he will be too easy to beat, and it is plausible that Trump's campaign is spreading the very rumor that you are repeating in order to stir up support for Bernie.

ERICOPOLY

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2020, 07:52:54 AM »

He is my favorite of the lot.  I'm not predicting he will win, but he's who I want to win.

DRValue

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2020, 08:02:24 AM »

And where is the evidence that it is being rigged against Bernie?

Keep in mind that Trump WANTS Bernie to run against him because he will be too easy to beat, and it is plausible that Trump's campaign is spreading the very rumor that you are repeating in order to stir up support for Bernie.

30% of Caucasus counts haven't been rounded correctly (maybe they should be accountants? ). Pete leads by 18 delegates. 30% rounding error accounts for 500 delegates.

They messed up an app Pete donated to and changed the math to reflect the nation not Iowa as Iowa "isn't diverse enough".

Bernie had massive support in 2016 and I actually think he's the biggest challenger.

If Bernie is trump's pied piper candidate then I hope it's calculated correctly.

DRValue

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2020, 08:03:53 AM »
Im probably not going to reply anymore as I only wanted poll results and was trying to avoid political discussion.