General Category > Politics

Who do you think will win the 2020 election?

(1/16) > >>

DRValue:
I'm pretty certain Trump 2020 is a sure thing, to the point I'll probably have a sizeable wager on it.

The goal of the poll is to see who you think will win taking into account your political leaning.

My theory is if a large amount of Democrat voters think trump will win,  it's even more of a sure thing.

DRValue:
Also, please don't argue about politics. Keep it to the poll. Thanks!

cherzeca:
before this gets moved to politics, which of course it shouldn't since who potus is and will be is very important for the investment landscape, I think that the Democratic Party nominee dynamic will be fascinating to watch.  if they can count their votes.

LC:

--- Quote from: cherzeca on February 05, 2020, 12:19:49 PM ---before this gets moved to politics, which of course it shouldn't since who potus is and will be is very important for the investment landscape, I think that the Democratic Party nominee dynamic will be fascinating to watch.  if they can count their votes.

--- End quote ---
A poll about politics shouldn't be in the politics section?

Makes sense.

rkbabang:
I put "Trump - even though I vote Democrat", because A) I think Trump will win;  B) I'm definitely not a Republican; and C) there was no option for "Trump - Even thought I don't vote."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version