Author Topic: Whoever votes for Biden is a fool.  (Read 17827 times)

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
Whoever votes for Biden is a fool.
« on: September 29, 2020, 06:48:20 PM »
There is nothing this man says that adds up.

You may not like Trump but, Biden plan is an economic disaster.

Cardboard

Gregmal

Re: Whoever votes for Biden is a fool.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 06:50:24 PM »
Greatest COVID accomplishment?

I brought back football! LOL

Castanza

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 07:11:20 PM »
JFC this debate is spicy

Core: MSFT | GOOG | AAPL | INTC | PLTR | CMCSA | VZ | RTX | MSGS | BATRK | WFC | USB | PNC | BAC | TPL | PPL | PCYO | GRBK | PLNT | ATCO | ESPO | HACK

Funny Money: NIO

LC

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 07:14:59 PM »
I turned it off after a bit. Too trashy.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

Castanza

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 07:20:14 PM »
I turned it off after a bit. Too trashy.

Investors like to talk about inflection points right?

#JoJorgensen2020
Core: MSFT | GOOG | AAPL | INTC | PLTR | CMCSA | VZ | RTX | MSGS | BATRK | WFC | USB | PNC | BAC | TPL | PPL | PCYO | GRBK | PLNT | ATCO | ESPO | HACK

Funny Money: NIO

Gregmal

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 07:21:55 PM »
Yea I watched for like 15 minutes and then switched back to the Yankee game. Too predictable from what I saw. Trump raging and interrupting every two minutes. Biden stuttering/rambling and then pivoting into typical politician bookend phrases. Chris Wallace yelling at Trump and letting Biden interrupt freely.

Viking

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 08:15:51 PM »
Well for all of you who did not watch the debate. I hate to break the news... Sleepy Joe MIGHT have had a career night. One key with debates is performance versus expectations. Biden came in with very low expectations (thanks to Trump). He looked like the outright winner of the debate to me. So in terms of performance versus expectations Biden did very well. 

What is worse for Trump is he said lots of highly inappropriate things that are going to now going to hit the Twittersphere (gotta love soundbites). So we will see, but the ‘spin’ could further damage him. (My personal favourite was at the end when i think he murmered for white supremacists to be ‘ready’ - something like that - when asked about a peaceful transfer of power once the election results are known... but i MUST have mis heard because that would be bat shit crazy.)

So coming in to the debate Trump was doing very poorly. We will see what the polls say in another week or so but my guess is at a minimum Biden will maintain his strong lead and will perhaps see a small bump. (Most people have already made up their mind.) Trump needed a strong showing and instead he got roughed up.

Sleepy Joe... didn’t know you had it in you!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 08:18:24 PM by Viking »

Viking

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 08:27:27 PM »
Yea I watched for like 15 minutes and then switched back to the Yankee game. Too predictable from what I saw. Trump raging and interrupting every two minutes. Biden stuttering/rambling and then pivoting into typical politician bookend phrases. Chris Wallace yelling at Trump and letting Biden interrupt freely.

If you watched the debate a little more Chris chastised Trump pretty good. What he said to Trump is prior to the debate Trump had agreed to a certain set of rules that he (Trump) was repeatedly breaking. It did the job as Trump backed off for a while.

Mephistopheles

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2020, 08:29:00 PM »
Proud boys stand back and stand by

-Divisive psychopath

Viking

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 08:37:18 PM »
Proud boys stand back and stand by

-Divisive psychopath

WTF?

If this is indeed what Trump said then the US is in deep shit in 5 weeks. No sugar coating this one.

But hey, it sounds like Trump supporters are good with this. If Trump doesn’t win then let the country burn.