Author Topic: Whoever votes for Biden is a fool.  (Read 12297 times)

Value^2

Re: Whoever votes for Biden is a fool.
« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2020, 10:11:53 AM »
^Please watch those videos, ask after that if you have any open questions.

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2020, 11:00:46 AM »

The fact that you believe Steve Bannon, Fox News, and no doubt the consummate liar in chief, Donald Trump really tells me all I need to know.
Tell me though, how are ya coming along with that report on all that spying, treason, unmasking, etc? You know, that investigation that was going to put all the Dems in jail. Yes that one. Have you read it yet. Oh wait...

Some people will believe anything.

You wouldn't be part of that group that keeps yelling about the Fake News all the time would you?
Guess it is only fake news if it isn't positive about Trump. Jeez some people are gullible

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

Value^2

« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2020, 11:21:18 AM »

The fact that you believe Steve Bannon, Fox News, and no doubt the consummate liar in chief, Donald Trump really tells me all I need to know.
Tell me though, how are ya coming along with that report on all that spying, treason, unmasking, etc? You know, that investigation that was going to put all the Dems in jail. Yes that one. Have you read it yet. Oh wait...

Some people will believe anything.

You wouldn't be part of that group that keeps yelling about the Fake News all the time would you?
Guess it is only fake news if it isn't positive about Trump. Jeez some people are gullible

Watch that 2nd video.

Bannon sounds off on Joe Biden as NY Post shines light on Hunter Biden's emails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZKdFDgufso

NY Post to 'release bombshell expose' linking Hunter Biden to Chinese business deals

https://youtu.be/nIjaLmOTkEE?t=120

Cardboard

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2020, 11:52:34 AM »
"Sorry if i missed something... is Hunter Biden running for office? Well we can expect lots of these sorts of ‘bombshells’ from each side as we get closer to election day."

Entire Trump family has been investigated to death isn't time to learn what the other side has been up to?

Especially since that Hunter guy seems to be in bed with most of our enemies receiving millions and daddy is about to be President.

Are you guys that naive? Believing that Dems are saints and not-corrupt? Carry on, keep watching MSM!

Cardboard

LC

« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2020, 11:56:27 AM »
I say investigate the hell out of him. Root out corruption wherever it exists.
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #155 on: October 15, 2020, 12:01:25 PM »

Since you asked, I watched both videos.
Easy to make accusations, but where is the proof?  Most of that stuff was old and discredited news anyway.

If I had a nickle for every person who sits on a company’s board that is not qualified I would be a rich man. I happen to know a well known football coach who has been offered seats on boards simply because they want to be connected with his name. This is no different.

With the Bannon video again I heard absolutely zero details, zero proof of anything. Just some wild accusations from a very disreputable guy who even Donald Trump ditched. What was I supposed to hear?

It is simply amazing that Steve Bannon, a long time Trump supporter, has the nerve to accuse someone else of lying.

Bannon worked and supported one of the biggest liars in history and you expect others to take him at his word?

He calls Biden a compromised individual? What about Trump and the Trump family who even admit their financing comes from Russia.

If you have no evidence just throw mud and hope something sticks.

If there is concrete evidence of something, then fine. You can have a race to the bottom comparing the two candidates.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

Gregmal

« Reply #156 on: October 15, 2020, 12:04:52 PM »
Its kind of amazing how there was pretty unanimous disgust with establishment politicians for a long time. Now, people are begging for them and basically fine with corruption and enrichment at the tax payers expense as long as its "not as bad" as they "perceive" Trump to be. Mind you Trump has never been charged with anything, just like the heroes of the left. But only some get the benefit of the doubt. See Russia Hoax saga vs the Origins of Russia Hoax saga. See guilty even though no charges. Oh now innocent, see! no charges! Mind you both sides claimed they had so many smoking guns they didnt know what to do with them all. Then a real one comes out via The Post, and FB and TWTR block it, and CNN, NYT, WaPo all do their thing as well.

stahleyp

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #157 on: October 15, 2020, 12:17:45 PM »
Looks like Twitter and Facebook are banning people who are reposting the Biden email leak. They're saying that they won't allow redistribution of "hacked" material." Pretty sure if Trump's tax returns were leaked, they would be cool with people sharing.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 12:36:59 PM by stahleyp »
Paul

cubsfan

« Reply #158 on: October 15, 2020, 02:03:20 PM »
Nice to see Hunter earns his keep from China by arranging "introductions" - $10M /yr - not a bad gig if you can get it.

Daddy takes care of the Ukrainian introductions, we will see what he did in China.

Not great timing for Biden on these emails - but the corruption is breathtaking.

No way Biden wins this election - people can take a lot of things - but Joe Biden is a bold face corrupt piece of shit that has been
lying through his teeth about China/Ukraine.  No way Biden takes the hammer to China EVER - when they have the goods on Daddy.

Americans watch Obama/Biden outsource their jobs, lose their jobs/plants to China - while Hunter gets paid millions for Joe's influence.

People can take a lot of things - but not this hypocrisy where I lose my livelyhood - but you yourself get richer than shit for political influence.

Joe Biden is going to lose this election in a landslide.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-offered-10-million-annually-by-chinese-energy-firm-for-introductions-alone-email-shows/

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

stahleyp

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2020, 02:10:34 PM »
amazing how much coverage CNN has on this.  ::)
Paul