Author Topic: Whoever votes for Biden is a fool.  (Read 17860 times)

Gregmal

Re: Whoever votes for Biden is a fool.
« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2020, 02:54:23 PM »
No not talking about those guys. There are a lot of Republicans who just shut their mouths for the past four years and refused to criticize Trump that are only now coming out that they think Trump may not win the election. Fair weather friends. Actually I  thought you might agree with that.

So you mean, theyre behaving like politicians? Because that sounds pretty par for the course, unless over the past 4 years we forgot how these scumlings behave. Which at times, is probably the case. I said in another thread that its amazing how in half a decade people went from disgusted with the establishment, to begging for it and heralding these shitbags as heroes. But nonetheless, that is the case for some. St Joe Biden and Koomala the Great! Mansion dwellers and owners of many homes despite never holding real jobs. Koomala snagged a rich white Jewish lawyer....but whats Joe's excuse? George Bush is also now the voice of reason we need! The same John McCain they called a racist geezer in 08 became a liberal hero, and guys they disparaged in '12 and '16 like Romney and Kasich also heroes. So the libs are really just doing the same thing as the republican politicians, supporting what fits their case and aligns with their agenda. Thats the establishment and its enablers for you.

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2020, 03:26:28 PM »
Greg I agree with you on that for the most part.

I have always said that too who go into politics are corrupt to begin with, of the honest or naive ones, most get corrupted after they get in.

I can remember when I was a kid and there was a change in government. I asked my father, who had some minor political involvement, what the impact of the change would be. I was surprised when he said, “Not much, just changing one bunch of crooks for another.” 

But as far as corruption is concerned, Trump is not the answer and is about as far away from a solution as one could get.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

Dalal.Holdings

« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2020, 07:41:44 PM »
Wow, what a bombshell leak! Whoever votes for the hu-man in this race is a "fool":

Much better to vote for a sociopath instead. A real leader would castigate a family member throughout their lives for problems with addiction and think of them as a "sucker" and a "loser". Sorry, Fred Trump Jr.

It's telling that Rudy thought this would hurt Biden. I guess it explains his relationship with his daughter...

LC

« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2020, 07:52:13 PM »
It is no use, Dalal.

Funny how A few years ago, Trump supporters were calling any criticism of the President as “TDS”.

Ironically now that there is a demonstrably better candidate, they are performing world class mental gymnastics to justify their continued support of Trump. It is obviously emotional, not rational - they are the true “TDS” sufferers!
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of our investment style."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
akam| brk.b | goog | irm | lyv | net | nlsn | pm | ssd | t | tfsl | v | wfc | xom

Gregmal

« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2020, 08:02:12 PM »
Totally. A day ago it was an unsubstantiated, garbage story, from a biased source. Today its a heartwarming tale of compassion...LOL. Amazing how the narrative changes when we find something useful!

Dalal.Holdings

« Reply #185 on: October 16, 2020, 08:06:20 PM »
It is no use, Dalal.

Funny how A few years ago, Trump supporters were calling any criticism of the President as “TDS”.

Ironically now that there is a demonstrably better candidate, they are performing world class mental gymnastics to justify their continued support of Trump. It is obviously emotional, not rational - they are the true “TDS” sufferers!

Who needs the olympics when we have our very own gold medalists in mental gymnastics right here !

cubsfan

« Reply #186 on: October 17, 2020, 07:24:02 AM »
You guys can take shots at Trump all you want.

What I don't understand about you guys - Trump's personal attorney, Rudy, tries to bury Joe Biden with fraudulent emails 3 weeks before
the election - and you guys don't want Giuliani/Trump to be investigated by the FBI.  The FBI has had these emails for months - and
have clear evidence of "election interference" - and nobody is speaking up?  Published in one of the country's biggest newspaper with
the expressed purpose of shifting public opinion and influence the voter against Biden.

Clearly this is a hugely damaging story to Biden - and no one cares to nail Trump and his personal attorney right before an election.

This should be grounds for impeachment - but Biden side is totally silent, not screaming for the FBI to clear their name about a blatant fraud?

I love the hypocrisy of the Democrats!

Value^2

« Reply #187 on: October 17, 2020, 01:24:44 PM »

Since you asked, I watched both videos.
Easy to make accusations, but where is the proof?  Most of that stuff was old and discredited news anyway.
Here is the deal:

None of that stuff has been discredited, but quite the opposite.

https://youtu.be/I-8BtQg6F2A?t=542
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 01:31:01 PM by Value^2 »

Spekulatius

« Reply #188 on: October 17, 2020, 04:02:16 PM »

Easy to make accusations, but where is the proof?  Most of that stuff was old and discredited news anyway.
Here is the deal:

Says Bannon and Guilani. LOL. Guilani has enough problems to stay out of jail himself as is.

I would be worried if Hunter Biden gets a job in a civically function in the White House. This shall never happen, imo.

In the mean time we have Jared Kushner heading the pandemic talks force supposedly and Ivanka and Eric Trump Both mutitasking hard to define White house roles and running their dads business  at the same time. Jared, Eric and Ivanka never had a real job either. So why exactly should we be worried?
Life is too short for cheap beer and wine.

Value^2

« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2020, 08:02:34 AM »

Here is the deal:

Says Bannon and Guilani. LOL. Guilani has enough problems to stay out of jail himself as is.

I would be worried if Hunter Biden gets a job in a civically function in the White House. This shall never happen, imo.

In the mean time we have Jared Kushner heading the pandemic talks force supposedly and Ivanka and Eric Trump Both mutitasking hard to define White house roles and running their dads business  at the same time. Jared, Eric and Ivanka never had a real job either. So why exactly should we be worried?

You're so focused on personalities and sugarcoating this thing, that you didn't realize that its all based on their own emails, and Giuliani (& FBI) holds the original source, which is Hunter "Crackhead" Biden's hard-drive. More to come, so stay tuned up!

« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 08:11:44 AM by Value^2 »