Author Topic: Whoever votes for Biden is a fool.  (Read 19778 times)

Dalal.Holdings

Re: Whoever votes for Biden is a fool.
« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2020, 08:06:20 PM »
It is no use, Dalal.

Funny how A few years ago, Trump supporters were calling any criticism of the President as “TDS”.

Ironically now that there is a demonstrably better candidate, they are performing world class mental gymnastics to justify their continued support of Trump. It is obviously emotional, not rational - they are the true “TDS” sufferers!

Who needs the olympics when we have our very own gold medalists in mental gymnastics right here !

cubsfan

« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2020, 07:24:02 AM »
You guys can take shots at Trump all you want.

What I don't understand about you guys - Trump's personal attorney, Rudy, tries to bury Joe Biden with fraudulent emails 3 weeks before
the election - and you guys don't want Giuliani/Trump to be investigated by the FBI.  The FBI has had these emails for months - and
have clear evidence of "election interference" - and nobody is speaking up?  Published in one of the country's biggest newspaper with
the expressed purpose of shifting public opinion and influence the voter against Biden.

Clearly this is a hugely damaging story to Biden - and no one cares to nail Trump and his personal attorney right before an election.

This should be grounds for impeachment - but Biden side is totally silent, not screaming for the FBI to clear their name about a blatant fraud?

I love the hypocrisy of the Democrats!

Spekulatius

« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2020, 04:02:16 PM »

Since you asked, I watched both videos.
Easy to make accusations, but where is the proof?  Most of that stuff was old and discredited news anyway.
Here is the deal:

None of that stuff has been discredited, but quite the opposite.

https://youtu.be/I-8BtQg6F2A?t=542

Says Bannon and Guilani. LOL. Guilani has enough problems to stay out of jail himself as is.

I would be worried if Hunter Biden gets a job in a civically function in the White House. This shall never happen, imo.

In the mean time we have Jared Kushner heading the pandemic talks force supposedly and Ivanka and Eric Trump Both mutitasking hard to define White house roles and running their dads business  at the same time. Jared, Eric and Ivanka never had a real job either. So why exactly should we be worried?
Life is too short for cheap beer and wine.

cubsfan

« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2020, 12:06:07 PM »
Pretty damn simple to clear up this Hunter Biden Hoax - just demand the FBI vouch for the veracity of the emails - or declare them fraudulent.
The FBI has had copies for 9 months.

Wonder why the Democrats are so silent about this active smear campaign by Trump/Giuliani against Biden?

What could they possibly afraid of???

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2020, 12:35:08 PM »
"Wonder why the Democrats are so silent about this active smear campaign by Trump/Giuliani against Biden?"

Probably because you can only float so many outrageous conspiracy theories before people just laugh at them rather than take them seriously. That is where we are now.

Someone “just happened to find Biden’s laptop” that he “forgot to pick up” at the computer shop. Yeah really. Haha!  By the way, when is Clinton going to jail? How about Obama? Won’t you guys ever see what is going on? Trump has a name for you guys you know.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

cubsfan

« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2020, 12:39:13 PM »
^ Hardly - It would be so simple to destroy Trump/Giuliani right now for election interference - it's a NO BRAINER for a legitimate Impeachment.

The FBI holds the keys to destroying Trump for good - but I understand why you don't want to play that card.

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2020, 01:00:13 PM »
I don’t have a crystal ball Cubs, but don’t be surprised if Trump loses this election, he and Mr. Giuliani find themselves spending the years to come defending themselves against some very serious criminal charges.

On might suspect that the only way they will not be wearing striped suits and residing in the crowbar hotel is if the ‘powers that be’ find it too damaging to the country’s reputation to have a past president serving time.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

Gregmal

« Reply #187 on: October 18, 2020, 02:23:36 PM »
Hmmm, and for a while I thought some were against using law enforcement agencies and government resources to go after your political enemies..now all of a sudden Trump better watch out if he loses....another entirely hypocritical stance.

There has long been this absurd narrative that Trump became president to enrich himself....I guess losing significant brand value is offset by selling out a floor or two at his hotels every time he travels or something like that. Whats never mentioned is that none of the "Trumps in legal trouble" stuff would have ever popped up had he not run....so is it political? Nah...of course not!

cubsfan

« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2020, 03:11:37 PM »
Geez - looks like Hunter Biden wants his computer hard drive back....no wonder the Bidens are not denying the emails are real...

But I just love how you guys love to stick up for the crackhead Hunter Biden and his corrupt father!

Hunter Biden’s attorney contacted the computer repairman who found the incriminating material, and asked for the computer hard drive back,

https://amgreatness.com/2020/10/16/giuliani-hunter-bidens-attorney-contacted-computer-repairman-after-ny-post-story-broke-wanted-hard-drive-back/

When asked how he could prove that the damning texts and emails came from Hunter Biden’s computer, Giuliani revealed that Biden’s lawyer contacted John Paul Mac Isaac, the Delaware computer repair shop owner who had discovered the material, as soon as the story broke.

“I’ll give you something that really verifies it,” Giuliani said. “The very morning this came out, Hunter Biden’s lawyer called the merchant, and asked him if he could have the hard drive back,” he said. “We have email evidence of that. So if the lawyer is asking for the hard drive back—it must be the hard drive.”

More on selling the Office of Vice President:

When asked what the next shoe to drop would be, the lawyer said it would have to do with a transaction between Hunter Biden and a “Chinese communist intelligence operative.”

“And it’s quite obvious that he setting him up. He’s setting Hunter Biden up and he’s setting Joe up for extortion,” Giuliani explained. “I think there will be more emails and text messages that make that clear.”

He went on to say that there would be more communications that would describe how Joe Biden was being compensated.

“In fact, he was getting a large portion of this money,” Giuliani said, adding that the information would explain how Joe Biden, who has never made that much money as a politician, “has two or three luxurious homes.”

“Because he didn’t pay for anything, Hunter did,” he explained.

“This is a long term bribery scheme that started low level in Delaware with his brother James—selling his office,” Giuliani told Crowder.

“When they got to the big time, they shook down Iraq for … I think about 500 million, Ukraine for about 20 [million], China—I don’t know—30, 40 million?” he said.

Giuliani added that he almost forgot Russia. “The 3.5 million from the mayor’s wife,” who he noted is a good friend of Russian President Vladimir Putin. “That woman is a close ally of Putin,” Giuliani said, pointing out the irony of the president being accused of colluding with Russia, when “Biden actually got paid by Russia!”

Dalal.Holdings

« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2020, 05:17:35 PM »

Since you asked, I watched both videos.
Easy to make accusations, but where is the proof?  Most of that stuff was old and discredited news anyway.
Here is the deal:

None of that stuff has been discredited, but quite the opposite.

https://youtu.be/I-8BtQg6F2A?t=542

Says Bannon and Guilani. LOL. Guilani has enough problems to stay out of jail himself as is.

I would be worried if Hunter Biden gets a job in a civically function in the White House. This shall never happen, imo.

In the mean time we have Jared Kushner heading the pandemic talks force supposedly and Ivanka and Eric Trump Both mutitasking hard to define White house roles and running their dads business  at the same time. Jared, Eric and Ivanka never had a real job either. So why exactly should we be worried?

"But but but nepotism"! Love it when Jared/Ivanka put Fauci and health officials in their place. So qualified in pandemic management.

Projection -- a psychological defense mechanism in which individuals attribute characteristics they find unacceptable in themselves to another person.

For example, the most common and clear example of projection is with infidelity. The cheating partner may become suspicious of the non-cheating partner. They may began to scrutinize their actions, question them about their interactions with the opposite sex or otherwise try to control their behavior. It may seem odd from the outside, but that cheating partner is projecting their untrustworthiness onto the non-cheating partner.