Author Topic: Whoever votes for Trump is a fool  (Read 7910 times)

stahleyp

• Lifetime Member
Re: Whoever votes for Trump is a fool
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2020, 07:20:42 AM »
Wow, some guy who hates Trump did bad things. Totally not a stretch to extend that to "all liberals".

Maybe we can ask Jerry Falwell Jr for advice on the "sanctity of marriage"--he sure loved giving out advice on the topic.

Well, I didn't say "all liberals."

Falwell Jr is full of it, too.

Last I checked, Tommy Lee didn’t make a career on lecturing about how to have a sanctimonious marriage...

Conservatives: don’t dictate to people on how to live their lives, unless of course it’s a hypocritical religious fanatic doing the lecturing at Liberty University...

I would guess that he isn't a "religious fanatic" but yes, he's certainly a hypocrite. He wouldn't be doing the things if he really wanted to follow God.

Paul

Viking

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2020, 09:43:10 AM »
https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1316940884827660289

The state of America right now: the President didn't piss himself on national TV. We'll take that win!

“It’s Mr Rogers vs someones ‘crazy uncle‘ “ great description of the 2 choices :-)

rkbabang

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2020, 01:37:04 PM »
https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1316940884827660289

The state of America right now: the President didn't piss himself on national TV. We'll take that win!

“It’s Mr Rogers vs someones ‘crazy uncle‘ “ great description of the 2 choices :-)

I didn't realize that Mr. Rogers was pedophile, a racist, and a corrupt politician?

Dalal.Holdings

« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2020, 01:59:57 PM »
Former Trump Chief of Staff John Kelly has told friends, about Trump: “The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

No big deal having someone like this wield lots of power, Trump is surely just like any other politician... /s

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2020, 02:59:05 PM »
What I find surprising is how Trump supporters pay no attention to what people like Kelly say. These people are highly regarded when they are appointed, and then when the Trump Dump takes place a number of months later, anything they say is regarded as sour grapes. It doesn't take a genius to see that they can't all be wrong.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

cubsfan

« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2020, 03:10:21 PM »
What I find surprising is how Trump supporters pay no attention to what people like Kelly say. These people are highly regarded when they are appointed, and then when the Trump Dump takes place a number of months later, anything they say is regarded as sour grapes. It doesn't take a genius to see that they can't all be wrong.

What's the big deal with Kelly?

He serves faithfully under Trump. Then he has a falling out and is his enemy. These guys have huge egos. Who cares.

Gregmal

« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2020, 03:13:51 PM »
Haha yea, remember Vindelman of whatever? That one was definitely a sucker. "Its Lt. Colonel!" LOL Sounded like one of those academic doctors who demands to be called Doctor. Egos galore. Fuck em.

Dalal.Holdings

« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2020, 03:20:47 PM »

Lol...well: let's see. There's John Kelly. James Mattis. John Bolton. Rex Tillerson. Jeff Sessions. Michael Cohen. Scaramucci. And many more!

What's funny is that many of these folks were not by any longshot "Never Trumpers"--in fact just the opposite and chose to work for the guy. And a lot of these guys (Kelly and Mattis for example) worked for Obama beforehand and weren't huge fans...but categorically have come down on Trump over the Obama admin and pretty much said he shouldn't be anywhere near the Presidency...

Occam's Razor can easily do the trick here, but hey--if you don't want to believe it, I've got plenty of penny stock management teams to tell you about...

cwericb

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2020, 03:23:12 PM »
At least Tillerson knew who he was dealing with and said so before he left.
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. - Mark Twain

Dalal.Holdings

« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2020, 05:27:50 PM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-17/oracle-chairman-donated-to-lindsey-graham-pac-during-tiktok-deal?srnd=premium

Oracle Corp. chairman and founder Larry Ellison donated $250,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina on Sept.14, the same day his company announced it was chosen as TikTok’s U.S. “trusted technology provider,” a Federal Election Commission filing shows.

The “Security Is Strength PAC” has purchased ads in support of Graham’s current re-election bid for the Senate, said The Verge, which first reported on the donation. Graham has expressed support for finding an American company to buy TikTok’s U.S. operation instead of banning the popular social media app, although it is unclear how much direct influence the senator has in arranging the deal.

After President Donald Trump signed off TikTok’s deal with Oracle and Walmart Inc. on Sept.19, Graham tweeted it was a “great decision.”

So much for "government shouldn't pick winners and losers" conservative mantra.

Deficits soaring. Wall not built, swamp not drained (and in many ways lots more swamp monsters active)...surprising since we have a President who has so much "real world business experience" and "knows how to gets things done".